### LADS RR DAY IV - TOP DAY!! ###

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by TunnelMeister, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

thanks to Scoobytowers & Prosport for a great day[;)]
    Will look forward to the next one[:D]

2. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Great day, lovely to see so many peeps some old some new.[:)]

Loads of talk abouts im gonna do this and i want one of them[;)]

All Dan wanted after his first run was a cliff so really glad to hear things inproved[;)][:)][:p]

Good luck for tomorrow by the way Dan and Amanda make sure there is loads of ice cream in the house and soup[:p][;)]

Hope to see yall soon</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

3. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Thanks Gemma, but I was trying to forget about my trip to the hospital[;)]

4. stevie_h

stevie_h Member

I Had a fun time, but i have made up my mind, i am getting an STI. Watch this space........

Steve

5. 555PRO

555PRO New Member

Would like to say a big thanks to chris and all the lads for a great day,to see people around the garage for the first time since the fire was great.
    As was speaking to faces new and old,hopefully we will be organised and fully up and running in the next few weeks and look forward to getting out to the next meet,i feel this is important to prosport to get feed back of what we can do to improve on the level of service which we provide,thanks once again to all whom attended peter & caroline and the staff at prosport.

6. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Pete, I will sort those pics out asap and get them to you, Thanks again for a great day,, good to see Prosport OPEN again [:D]

7. 555PRO

555PRO New Member

Elvis we need to get you back on the rollers for a free health check,i was worried when tonys spec c pulled 279 or there abouts as i sold him the car,was suprised it made that with the ecus multiplyer at 8 and not 16,thought i was going to have give him his money back ! as i remember the last day was a wee bit cold and damp,yesterday was quite warm and richard noted the ambient air pressure and temps were quite high, the dyno has a pick up, the lead we clip to the n/plate which measures air pressure and temp and then calculates into the figures,i think this may be worth a mention at the next meet.

It was great to see dale with my first spec c he has made some lovely mods to a great car and its a credit to the lad with the work he has done,dale the car looked great,if caroline fetches her reserve on ebay ill buy the car back ! peter

8. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Im calling in one day next week to pick up that Vid off Chris, so maybe then Pete if you think its worth it [:D]

9. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Im calling in one day next week to pick up that Vid off Chris, so maybe then Pete if you think its worth it [:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Don forget to bring the vid to the next meet Dave so we can all have a laugh erm I mean look[:D][;)]

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

It will be a private viewing in my house Dan lol [:D]

Youve no chance [:D]

11. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Thats ok i know where you live[:D][;)]

12. jonboy

jonboy New Member

As said on results page
    Glad i came down now and thanks chris for fitting me on the last minute with avin to get home early dead pleased with figures 238.2bhp was told with what mods id done to expect around 240 so yes well pleased.

Gonna try a new filter told MRT are pretty good and run it on optimax for the next RR day and make sure its a full tank not on empty lol

Dan glad you got sorted m8 you were utterly miffed [:)]

see you all at the next meet..

13. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

I am still a bit gutted that my car has got the earlier Gems piggyback PPP rather than a proper remapped PPP, but after Richard reset the ecu and Prosport fitted the STI panel filter the difference on the road is amazing[:D] The figures on paper were improved but more importantly the maximum BHP is now produced 800 rpm lower and the maximum torque is now produced about 500 rpm lower making the car feel much more rapid and just as importantly for a daily driver it is a lot smoother and more responsive around town[8D]
    I am now thinking that the next stage for me will be a better exhaust, maybe a decat downpipe combined with a proper remap by Richard Bulmer[:D]
    Judging by the state of the air filter that came out though, I think a trip to Prosport for a full service will be coming up shortly and this will also give me chance to discuss tuning options with Pete[8D][8D][8D]

14. Don forget - If you decat the downpipe, youll have to do the up pipe as well

15. Gary

Gary Active Member

Ive just decatted the centre secion and the car feels MUCH more responsive [^]

Still a bit to go before I reach everyone elses BHP [:p]

16. WRX Paul

WRX Paul Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br />Ive just decatted the centre secion and the car feels MUCH more responsive [^]

Still a bit to go before I reach everyone elses BHP [:p]
    Its gonna cost you a lot to gain 40 or so bhp Gary

17. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue">Not long before the decat d/p now eh...[;)] Your getting there... slowly...[:p]</font id="blue">

18. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ScoobyDan</i>
    <br />I am still a bit gutted that my car has got the earlier Gems piggyback PPP rather than a proper remapped PPP, but after Richard reset the ecu and Prosport fitted the STI panel filter the difference on the road is amazing[:D] The figures on paper were improved but more importantly the maximum BHP is now produced 800 rpm lower and the maximum torque is now produced about 500 rpm lower making the car feel much more rapid and just as importantly for a daily driver it is a lot smoother and more responsive around town[8D]
    I am now thinking that the next stage for me will be a better exhaust, maybe a decat downpipe combined with a proper remap by Richard Bulmer[:D]
    Judging by the state of the air filter that came out though, I think a trip to Prosport for a full service will be coming up shortly and this will also give me chance to discuss tuning options with Pete[8D][8D][8D]
    <font color="blue">Dan! Go check out Group Buys, PPPs at reduced price![;)]</font id="blue">