LADS RR DAY 4 - NEW DATE - ACTION REQUIRED

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Scooby Towers, Oct 11, 2005.

1. As mentioned at the LADS meeting, the LADS RR day has had to be postponed due to the software needing to be reprogrammed on Prosports machine. This is primarily down to the fire Prosport suffered a few months back, so although this may disappoint a few, I hope the majority understand.

<font size="5">The new date is SATURDAY 29th of OCTOBER</font id="size5">

There is good news however - Pete has decided to run as many cars as possible on the day, and has mentioned that anyone not able to make the 29th (who was booked on the original day) will be offered a special session on the 30th (needs prebooking as hes opening specially for you).

The day will also be a "open day" with sandwiches, brews etc and Pete has offered the use of a ramp & tools for anyone wanting to do their own <font size="3">SMALL</font id="size3"> jobs (backbox changing, ECU resetting, noise finding, general check over etc etc etc).

Richard Bulmer will also be in attendance for anyone wanting ECU / mapping information and will have a few products with him, and as usual, Pete will be there for general mechanical question answering.

I will be there all day 9 am - 5 pm and have capped the list at the confirmed & reserves who had shown an intention to attend on the original thread.
    Anyone wanting to add their name to the "new reserve list" can do so but there is no guarantee they will run (we will try to slot you on if possible)

Again I can only apologise for short notice but hope that the new format (open day) will more than make up for the inconvenience.

<font color="blue"><font size="6">Action Required</font id="size6"></font id="blue">

Could anyone on the list please post below with the words, Confirmed or remove, so I know you have read and understood this message.

I will contact anyone who has not actioned this request by Friday.

Many Thanks
    Chris.

New list.

1. TunnelMeister - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    2. Trev - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    3. Scoobyphil2000 - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    4. finley 44 (10am Noted) - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    5. ELV1S - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    6. Gary - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    7. Dougie94wrx - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    8. Edmy716 - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    9. KARL STI - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    10. Chrishall9909 (early run noted) - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    11. jonboy - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    12. Tony Burns - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    13. newminted - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    14. Jay_bee - <font color="red">Cant make it</font id="red">
    15. Unit 8 - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    16. Fireman SAM - <font color="red">Cant make it</font id="red">
    17. Scoobydobydoo - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    18. WRX Paul - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    19. Stevie_h (Early Run) - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    20. allen
    21. ScoobyDan - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    22. andyr - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    23. Swordmaster - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    24. Tony Riley
    25. Roofer
    26. Marc - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    27. Simplyscooby
    28. Nick Rileys mate - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    29. WRobX - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    30. Scrappydoo
    31. Joz141 - <font color="blue">Confirmed</font id="blue">
    32. KK3960

Reserves - No guarantees you will run Im afraid

1. Nas STI
    2. Nick (Finleys mate)
    3. Towza
    4. CMBOYLE
    5. Cavinmears

2. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

TunnelMeister - Confirmed.

3. marc

marc New Member

Marc -<font color="blue">confirmed</font id="blue"> .

4. Gary

Gary Active Member

Gary <font color="blue">confirmed</font id="blue">

5. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<b>Chris</b>, Are we now guaranteed this date as I had to book off the 23rd as I was working, as I am fo the 29th, so I will have to change my holiday to the new date [?] [V]

6. 29th is guarenteed as much as possible (we can accomodate acts of God) - apparently it will still go ahead even if Petes wife divorces him (his words not mine [:D])

Ive had to swap a few things around myself - but I thought as near to the original date would be better than a long gap.

As mentioned - if you can make the 29th, Sunday 30th is available by special request.

Chris

7. WR1 Bro

WR1 Bro New Member

Im hoping to arrange another Prosport RR with the WR1OC for early next year. We will not get enough cars so I will be opening this invite up to the LADS!

Would anyone have any objections to me popping along to your RR day and taking a couple of photos of the setup so I can post the pics on the WR1OC?

8. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

you are more than welcome Stu [:D]

9. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

ScoobyDan - Confirmed

10. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WR1 Bro</i>
    <br />Im hoping to arrange another Prosport RR with the WR1OC for early next year. We will not get enough cars so I will be opening this invite up to the LADS!

Would anyone have any objections to me popping along to your RR day and taking a couple of photos of the setup so I can post the pics on the WR1OC?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You can come down with me if you like Stu, but I am sure most of the LADS would prefer to see the WR1[:D]
    Even better, get your name on the reserve list and see if the noise of that Blitz exhaust can shake the building down[:p]

11. nas sti

nas sti New Member

Reserve List

1. nas sti

12. andyr

andyr New Member

andyr - Confirmed

13. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Scoobydobydoo (confirmed)

14. finley44

finley44 Active Member

finley 44 (10am Noted) - confirmed

15. stevie_h

stevie_h Member

Stevie_h - Confirmed

16. WRobX

WRobX New Member

WRobX - if possible to get on.

Ill take that as confirmed Rob - Chris [:D]

17. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

Dougie94wrx - Confirmed.
    Edmy716 - Confirmed.

18. chrishall9909

chrishall9909 New Member

Chrishall9909 (early run noted) - Confirmed.

19. WR1 Bro

WR1 Bro New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ScoobyDan</i>
    You can come down with me if you like Stu, but I am sure most of the LADS would prefer to see the WR1[:D]
    Even better, get your name on the reserve list and see if the noise of that Blitz exhaust can shake the building down[:p]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks Dan. 99% sure I will come for a look... Will sort out with you closer to the time.

20. Swordmaster

Swordmaster New Member

Swordmaster: Confirmed