LADS Next Meeting 10th August 2014

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by ELV1S, Jul 25, 2014.

1. madman

madman Well-Known Member

payment

I will pay for my fleece on Sunday no probs

2. mariuszGTB

mariuszGTB Active Member

1. madman/paul
    2. Mel n Phil
    3. Binglecheese
    4. jason8734
    5. tharrington
    6. HAGGY
    7. T1rone
    8. ELV1S
    9. Covak2002
    10. Mr Fozzy
    11. TunnelMeister
    12. ScoobyTowers
    13. Boz
    14. Deansdad
    15. Tim@CAMS
    16. Brian
    17. Davewrx (new)
    18. mariuszGTB

3. EatonSti

EatonSti New Member

1. madman/paul 
    2. Mel n Phil 
    3. Binglecheese 
    4. jason8734 
    5. tharrington 
    6. HAGGY 
    7. T1rone 
    8. ELV1S 
    9. Covak2002 
    10. Mr Fozzy 
    11. TunnelMeister 
    12. ScoobyTowers 
    13. Boz 
    14. Deansdad 
    15. Tim@CAMS 
    16. Brian 
    17. Davewrx (new) 
    18. mariuszGTB
    19. EatonSti (new)

4. Andybam

Andybam Member

1. madman/paul
    2. Mel n Phil
    3. Binglecheese
    4. jason8734
    5. tharrington
    6. HAGGY
    7. T1rone
    8. ELV1S
    9. Covak2002
    10. Mr Fozzy
    11. TunnelMeister
    12. ScoobyTowers
    13. Boz
    14. Deansdad
    15. Tim@CAMS
    16. Brian
    17. Davewrx (new)
    18. mariuszGTB
    19. EatonSti (new)
    20. Andybam

5. Andybam

Andybam Member

Hi guys, where are we meeting today, arms fair at bae? Andrew

6. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

A big high five to the admin team who pulled out all the stops to make it happen today, they were down there really early today to make the transition silky smooth.

Despite the weather it went very well & looks like the filming crew got what they were after! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Thank's Tony, considering the situation with Canberra Club we dodged a bullit today.

First of all apologies to everyone for the late in the day change and moving the meeting across the Rd to the Premier Inn Brewers Fayre pub who were superb at helping us out and letting us have an area to hold the meeting

I arrived there at Canberra at 9.45am to get everything set up to be faced with the car park full and no room at the Inn :(

We had asked BAE if it were all ok to film so they knew of the situation, panic set in :lol: Once Chris had arrived we set off over the rd and all was fine in the world again.

This BTW will be LADS meeting place from next month on, all details will be placed nearer the time in the usual LADS next meeting place.

Team Wild arrived to start filming for the day and they were fine with it and all went pretty smoothly, thank's to everyone that was chosen with their cars and interviewed accordingly, I'm sure it will all turn out ok :shock: :lol:

Once the guys have sent me the link I'll post it so we can all have a laugh. :wink:

Thanks again to all that turned out, it was good to see you all.

Special thanks to our sponsors that offered their support on the day
    AdgeSpeed
    Cotton Competition
    Mangoletsi

I believe the guys from CAMS were worse for wear after your stag night out and couldn't make it, hope you had a good night guys :D

8. Mr Fozzy

Mr Fozzy New Member

Hi everyone, just want to say it was a good day despite the weather. It was great to meet some more members today as this is only my second meet that I have atended since joining lads. Also want to say congratulations to the admin team for having to move across the road at very short notice and what a great job they did. Hope thing's go more smoothly at the next meet...!