LADS next meet - 9th October 2005

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by ELV1S, Sep 24, 2005.

1. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />Martin, I Will be meeting a couple of new faces at the A6 carwash then we are coming down to meet you at Botany Bay at 11.45[;)] and Dave I will remember to bring my money for the Xmas doo[;)][;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Gav, What time are you meeting at the A6 carwash? I live around there [;)]

2. Gary

Gary Active Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by nas sti

Is any one going from around the failsworth area (broadway or m60)
    or is there only me stupid enough to live round there .
    or can anyone give us some directions
    cheers neil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ill be going up the M66 Neil as well

We can get our own convoy going from that direction.

Anyone interested ??

If so we can meet just off Jnc 2 at the big B&Q at 11.45 am, post interest below.

<font color="red">Neil - meet up at Sandbrook Park or B&Q?, it will be just as easy going from where you are if you go straight to the B&Q, Let me know [:)]</font id="red">

1. ELV1S
    2. Gary

3. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by thatscoobyrocks</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />Martin, I Will be meeting a couple of new faces at the A6 carwash then we are coming down to meet you at Botany Bay at 11.45[;)] and Dave I will remember to bring my money for the Xmas doo[;)][;)]

Gav, What time are you meeting at the A6 carwash? I live around there [;)]
    Meeting at A6 Carwash @ 11.30 mate, to then go up and meet the rest at 11.45.[;)]

4. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

I see you and the others there. [;)]

5. scoobyste

scoobyste Member

I cant make this one still working on the car[:(]
    Fitting the front mount is a sh*t job[:(!]

6. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by thatscoobyrocks</i>
    <br />I see you and the others there. [;)]
    See you there Andy[;)]

7. nas sti

nas sti New Member

see you at
    b+q gary [:D][:D]

8. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue">WEATHER UPDATE FROM HELMSHORE:

Light Cloud with a cool breeze, dry.[:D]</font id="blue">

9. Unit 8

Unit 8 New Member

Same here in Darwen.

See you there Steve :D

Stevie

10. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">See you there Stevie, JOHN wants to see you re. tints mate. See his post.[:)]</font id="blue">

11. JOHN

JOHN New Member

Im really sorry guys I missed this 1. woke up about 1230 and then worked called. Currently on call so had to visit a few sites. by that time it was just to late sorry

12. WRobX

WRobX New Member

sorry lads i missed it too ,had too much to drink last nite and didnt want to risk driving after drinking till 3.30 am[xx(][V] wont be doing that again in a hurry[|)]

13. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Great meeting today, with loads of new faces again [:D]

Nice to meet you all [;)]

14. zero260

zero260 New Member

Great meet today[;)] and a great turnout once again[:D]

15. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">Well, the weather held, great company, really enjoyed it![^]

Welcome again to all the newbies, now you can get your names down for a few events.[:D][;)]</font id="blue">

16. Trev

Trev Moderator

A big thanks to all that turned out today and a big welcome to all the newbies.[8D]

17. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Well done to everyone for another great meet[;)]
    Hope all you newbies enjoyed your first meet with us[:D][;)]

18. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome. See you again soon.

19. andy@scoobyspares

andy@scoobyspares New Member

it was nice finally putting faces to names!

hopefully see you all again soon.

Andy and tribe!

20. JOHN

JOHN New Member

Sorry to all who attended I really wanted to go. and meet yall but I slept in till 12 aint had much kip latley abaies kepping me awake so my m,rs let me sleep in,,good of her really.