LADS Next Meet 14th August 2005 ####WARNING####

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Trev, Jul 24, 2005.

1. KARL STI

KARL STI New Member

does it feel quicker gav

2. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KARL STI</i>
    <br />does it feel quicker gav
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dont get him started Karl[;)]

3. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KARL STI</i>
    <br />does it feel quicker gav

Dont get him started Karl[;)]
    Cheeky get![:D] Just like to say what a great turn out today for the Lads meet. Great to finally meet you Finlay44 and hello to all the new faces that where there today, hello Biggi, ScoobyDan and all the others, nice to finally put a face to the name.[:D]

4. Gary

Gary Active Member

lets hope Biggi gets his car sorted

broke down on M66 [:(], stopped to help but RAC on their way

Possible head gasket problem[?]

5. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Hope Biggi gets his car sorted soon, we also stopped to try and help and there was oil everywhere, we felt absolutely gutted for him and it certainly slowed me up for the rest of the journey,I had one eye on the road and the other one on my gauges.
    Good luck Biggi, hope its nothing too major.
    On a brighter note though we really enjoyed our 1st LADS meeting and we are really looking forward to the next one, even Bethany my 11 month old daughter seemed to enjoy it!!!

6. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Likewise big it up for biggi hope your sorted soon m8
    Dan glad you came glad you enjoyed it hope to see you at Tatton park next wk m8[:)]

7. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Just like to say a big thanks to everyone today for making me feel so welcome. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next meet.
    Special thanks goes to Chris (Scoobytowers) for all of his help and advice! Cheers [:D]

8. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

Great to see everyone enjoyed their first LADS meet[:D][:D][:D]

9. biggi

biggi New Member

it was a new engine job. big hole on the top of the block but back on the road so see ya all soon

10. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by biggi</i>
    <br />it was a new engine job. big hole on the top of the block but back on the road so see ya all soon
    SORTED![;)][:D]

11. WRX Paul

WRX Paul Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by biggi</i>
    <br />it was a new engine job. big hole on the top of the block but back on the road so see ya all soon

I bet it felt good to get back behind the wheel[:D]

12. biggi

biggi New Member

sure was, had a knock link fitted so sorted.