LADS Next Meet 14th August 2005 ####WARNING####

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Trev, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by GWS73</i>
    <br />When I turn up - I won have a clue who anyone is and I won have any mates!

Please make sure you all come and say hello.

Ill be the one in the Subaru [;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    I was in the same situation like many others, don worry, you are made to feel welcome straight from the start.[^]

Only if you buy the first round in[:D][:D][:D][:D]LOL[:D]

2. zero260

zero260 New Member

It can get expensive this club[:D]lol

3. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Ill be struggling to afford the petrol to get down there after the Subaru garage have cleaned me out tomorrow...! [:D]

4. Trev

Trev Moderator

<font color="blue">Just For Information
    Road chippings have been laid running from the Grain Road down to Holden Vale so take it nice and easy or a paint job will be needed.</font id="blue">

5. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Cheers Trev [:D]

6. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Great!!
    I am sure the local councils sit listening for the flat four burble and send the road resurfacers out when they hear us coming.

7. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Trev</i>
    <br /><font color="blue">Just For Information
    Road chippings have been laid running from the Grain Road down to Holden Vale so take it nice and easy or a paint job will be needed.</font id="blue">
    Thanks Trev.[;)]

8. danthewrxman

danthewrxman Member

Can make this one guys
    going to the rising sun show on the sidc stand
    see you all next week at tatton

9. zero260

zero260 New Member

Martin and Dave, I will meet you at the Chorley junction at the same spot as last time @ 11.45 to convoy over to the meet[;)]

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ok mate see you there [:D]

11. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue">Have a great meet guy´s, I´m sure all you newbies will be well looked after![:D]

Wish I was there but there´s gallons of cold Guinness to be drunk before I can come home!!![:D][8D][:p]</font id="blue">

12. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />Martin and Dave, I will meet you at the Chorley junction at the same spot as last time @ 11.45 to convoy over to the meet[;)]

Yeh wiil be there Gav[;)]

13. zero260

zero260 New Member

Cool.[8D]

14. Scoobydobydoo

DV Sounds great mate, Will let you have a listen tomoz[;)]

15. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br />DV Sounds great mate, Will let you have a listen tomoz[;)]
    Fitted then, I know you couldn wait to get away today to get back and fit it[:D]lol, Is it loud[?]

16. Scoobydobydoo

<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br />DV Sounds great mate, Will let you have a listen tomoz[;)]
    Fitted then, I know you couldn wait to get away today to get back and fit it[:D]lol, Is it loud[?]

Yeh its loud enough after full boost[:D] only went out in it earlier for 10 mins though, so well give it a good test tomoz[;)]

17. Gary

Gary Active Member

Not through Holden Vale I hope [V][;)]

18. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br />Not through Holden Vale I hope [V][;)]
    With you and your dump valve and me and my de-catted system, Holden Vale are gonna be in for a rood awakening 2moro in our convoy.[:D]

19. Gary

Gary Active Member

<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br />Not through Holden Vale I hope [V][;)]
    With you and your dump valve and me and my de-catted system, Holden Vale are gonna be in for a rood awakening 2moro in our convoy.[:D]

Don forget my dump valve as well [}:)]

edited

Im not in your convoy though am I [:eek:)][:I]

20. zero260

zero260 New Member

Oh yeh! you have a hole lot of wooshing going on as well![;)]