LADS @ NBO 12 29th June 2014

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by ELV1S, Apr 19, 2014.

1. You missed a great day Steve.
    LADS took the lion's share of car trophies and managed a 3rd for the club stand 8) .

Hope your on the mend and soon back behind the wheel :wink:

2. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Just a note to say what a brilliant day! Thanks to all who attended and made the effort to make sure their cars were more than up to standard, LADS really do put a good showing on !

Had some great laughs with great friends from different clubs. The weather held out for most of the day although typically it rained on the drive over after we had all spent days/weeks getting the cars ready :twisted: But all was good in the end.

Some great results for the club too 7 out of the 14 trophies available on the day came home with LADS members, and we got 3rd place in the club stand too ! 8) 8)

Thanks to everyone that helped out on the day!!!

3. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

was a good day, actually got sunburnt, after reading weather forcasts of thunder for the whole weekend

first car show ive ever put a car in,

shame some of the trade stands didnt come, wanted to buy some goodies lol

4. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Yes great day , thanks to everyone who helped out putting the stand together :) was a shame about the generator , hope we can do this again Dan it was a great idea mate ! All in all had a great time well done to the other winners fantastic result for the club !! 8)

5. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Well what can I say, what an excellent day yesterday turned out to be.

Well done to all that won trophies, as I mentioned on my FaceBook page, 7 out of 14 car trophies were won by LADs members, top effort :D

Well done to Dan for his idea for the game display, sorry about the generator bud, I'll sort it for next time.

Than's to everyone that helped out setting up the stand and to all those that stayed behind to help pack up, without the help it would take ages to pack up and wouldn't be possible, so thank's to all.

Congratulations to Cumbrian Scoobs on their well deserved first place, a long time coming, their stand looked superb and what's more all about the Subaru Marque again :wink: :)

Lastly, just when things get tough running this great club, days like yesterday with all the great people and friends there make it all worth while, thanks everyone :)

6. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Looks like you all had another great NBO, well done all, especially the trophy winners :D