### LADS CHRISTMAS Dooo 2005 !!! ###

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Trev, Mar 23, 2005.

1. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font size="4"><i><b><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="red">Only one more day to go before the best LADS Bash of the Year, The Christmas Doo!!![:D][:D]

Dusted off a suite, took it to the tailors to see if he could make it fit for another year and Ive booked a training session at my local for tonight.[^] I reckon a real hard workout on a couple of gallons of Guinness should do the trick and stand me in good stead for bar hangin tomorrow!![;)]

Perhaps thats where I went wrong last year... not enough pre-event training, well well find out!!![:eek:)]

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, Carole and I are meeting up with some of those staying over at around 6:00pm. (another raining opportunity[;)])
    Holden Vale would like everyone seated for the meal at 7:30pm.</font id="red"></font id="Book Antiqua"></b></i></font id="size4">

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Im gonna be there for around 4.30! cant wait[:D][:D][:D]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. zero260

zero260 New Member

Myself and Vic will be there about 4[;)] MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm BEEEeeeeeeeeer[^]

4. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

Have a great night[:D][:D][:D]

And dont forget the photos[;)] Trev...........dancing[:D][:D]

5. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="red"><b><font size="4"><font face="Book Antiqua">Training went well, (so did the Kebab..) maybe too well....[;)]

So, tonights the night folks!!![:D]

Spoke with Holden Vale, they just have a handful of seats if anyone fancies diving in at the last minute! (don think there are any rooms left though?)</font id="Book Antiqua"></font id="size4"></b></font id="red">

6. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Think I will be ready for a pint or ten when I arrive[:D]
    Mother in law was supposed to be picking kids up but she can (be bothered[}:)]) so now I am faced with a 100 mile trip today and then again tomorrow.
    Still looking forward to it though[:p]

7. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Im sure it will be worth it Dan[;)] see you later mate[:D]