### LADS CHRISTMAS Dooo 2005 !!! ###

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Trev, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">[:0] David that was not nice.

Kill away Vic he really deserves it now!! you are sooooooooooo very far from funny! </font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

2. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Oh no[:0] I just caught Amanda reading this and she didn know about my handbags[:I]

3. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<b><font color="blue">Looks like we
    e up to 42 now, well past last years count!![:D]

With only 15 weeks and 4 days to go its time to get on the list if you fancy joining in!!![:D][:D][:D]</font id="blue"></b>

4. Gary

Gary Active Member

Has this definately been booked for <u>17th</u> December [?]

5. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Hope so , we have booked a room!

6. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br />Has this definately been booked for <u>17th</u> December [?]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

i think so Gary, oohhhh... but your not coming[:(]

7. Gary

Gary Active Member

Thats why I want to double check its actually been booked for 17th so I can confirm (or not) if im coming.

experience of these places normally requires confirmation of booking by eo July at latest.

So I was just checking if that date was cinfirmed

8. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<b><font color="blue">INFO FROM TREV, DATE CONFIRMED AS SATURDAY 17th DECEMBER 2005.[:D]

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW![:)]</font id="blue"></b>

9. Gary

Gary Active Member

strike me off the list then

can make that date [:(]

10. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br />strike me off the list then

can make that date [:(]

[:(][:(][:(] Dont want you there anyway[:D]

11. Trev

Trev Moderator

Guys and Gals
    This event is fast approaching and so as to confirm numbers can you please start depositing your deposits with Dave ( ELV1S ) preferably if possible at this Sundays meeting.
    The cost of the night is £23 per head. If you could deposit £13:00 per head that would leave just a tenner each to pay which would be collected by/at November meet date
    ( Sunday 13th November ).
    Payments can be made by cash or cheque made payable to LADS with those on the list not attending the meet this Sunday posting their cheque to Dave.
    As we would like this event to be an all LADS event we have decided to throw open invitations to members family and friends to make the numbers up to 70, this leaves space for only 28.
    Members would obviously get priority, but I would expect members who wish to take part in the festive fun to add their names by 18th September otherwise we cannot guarantee a place at the table.
    I will be posting a menu in the next couple of days for your perusal so we can gather your particular choice and pass it on to Holden Vale in plenty of time.
    As Steve has stated we have/will be confirming the date of 17th December so make a note/take a sicky or whatever you need to do but don miss this LADS event of the year.

12. Trev

Trev Moderator

13. Scoobydobydoo

Trev your gonna have to da a better pic than that, cant read it[:0][:0][;)]

14. Trev

Trev Moderator

you blind or what Martin.
    you must have a naff screen[?]

15. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Trev</i>
    <br />you blind or what Martin.
    Yeh!, hes right Trev, that is one cra*$y picture![:0][:D]

16. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Trev</i>
    <br />you blind or what Martin.
    Yeh!, hes right Trev, that is one cra*$y picture![:0][:D]

10 points for effort [:p]

0 points for quality [:eek:)][;)]

17. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Need my eyes testing to, as I can read it either mate [|)]

18. Gary

Gary Active Member

I hate red writing [;)]

19. Trev

Trev Moderator

Happy now[8)]

20. Scoobydobydoo