LADS bikers...

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by RVFRichie, Dec 4, 2006.

1. adz

adz Member

2. shrek

shrek New Member

heaven i used to have a 1982 suzuki 750 gs semi chopper as im still into the rock and bikes thing 8) 8) 8)

3. adz

adz Member

4. Gunny

Gunny New Member

good stuntin adz 8) 8) 8)

5. adz

adz Member

Cheers,nice someone appreciates it 8) tis old footage now,had a year off work with the knee and have been too busy with new house and work to dedicate my time :cry: ....the bike has retired out in cypres now with my mate for an easy life :lol:

id like a pound for every arsehole thats said its bad for biking image,irresponsible....blah blah blah :evil: id be loaded :lol: and could afford two scoobs and a new stunt bike :wink:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/ ... ure239.jpg

6. RVFRichie

RVFRichie New Member

Sorry I didn't reply mate - that guy going the rolling burnout straight into a wheelie is absolute skill, sat on the bars too!

I wish I was that good but the older I get the better I was, lol

7. adz

adz Member

May as well blow me own trumpet as were on a public forum :oops: -it was me on the footage :wink:

8. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

The missus had a GPZ900R - previously owned and 'fettled' by a 'mechanical guru' friend of ours :lol: - ZX10/GPX750 type brakes, GSXR rear shock with remote air reservoir and goodness knows what else - it NEEDED a steering damper - but it was an awsome machine LOL - It was a 'tad big & heavy for her though - but mighty handy to have around when my GPX750 was off the road for a couple of months :shock: :lol:

Mick :mrgreen:

9. lpg224kW

lpg224kW New Member

here's some pix, I appologise for the photo quality as the're from the pre digital era :shock: also for blowing my own trombone, but hey...

Brands 1984 TZ250E chassis, Suzuki RM250 engine. BEMSEE 250 s/c class. I'm no.16, finished 4th The guy on my inside won the national championship when it was run for the first time in 1985. his bike was so light and extremely quick and well prepared.
    [​IMG]

pretty soon after that I was so scint I gave up until...
    Snet 1999...
    [​IMG]
    and the same NEW ERA meeting think I wobbled into 7th or 8th. Like Adz says the older you gets the faster you woz :!:
    [​IMG]
    this is my 77bhp ZXR 400 or should I say was. Sold it following birth of my first kid.

Recently I did a tour in the austrian alps, hired a bike to do it. Was going for a CBR600RR but this got nicked or damaged so I ended up with a hornet. This would have been ok but the tyres wre made of nylon and were utterly sh*te when cold, the forks were, .. forked, as were the pads. I guess the bike had had some pretty hard wheelie and endo abuse before I got it.

At the beginning of dec i also did and off road trial day, brand new Beta 400, all the kit, and a guide. started and finished in Llangolen, a truely fantastic day £150 all in inc petrol. I would recommend that to anyone whose not got their own trailee/enduro and wants a taster.

I'm not surprised there are so many bikers/ exbikers in lads. My scoob was my mid life crisis "if I can't have another bike I'll get a fast car that handles" fix. there's a lot of adrenalin in common :D

thanks for the thread Riche, given me a chance to reminisce

10. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

11. cossiedave

cossiedave New Member

looks a rough estate that adz :lol: and you wouldnt see me doing any thing like that :wink: :lol: :lol:

12. Gunny

Gunny New Member

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol thats quality :D

14. evertonal

evertonal New Member

LeMans 24 Hour Bike Rally 2007

Me and a few mates are off to LeMans April 2007 (on bikes)departing 23:00 18.4.07 from Portsmouth docking at LeHavre 07. 30 19.4.07, returning 23.4.07 LeHavre 17:00 arriving Portsmouth 23:00 ,a night in a travel lodge then a gentle ride home (Ferry fare £44 RETURN) we have already booked through LD Lines Ferries but anyone wishing to join us can just book themselves asking for these crossing times (book early they get busy nearer the date.I have been to LeMans more than a dozen times and it just gets better with every trip.
    PS We are camping but there are plenty of hotels/B&B's if you book early.
    If any one is going give us a shout and will either ride down with you ao meet up with you there.

15. gaz999r

gaz999r New Member

Good to see other bikers on the site aswell. Well of you guys going to TT. Always wanted to go, but getting time off from work is a 'mare.

Oh yeah, I ride a Ducati 999R 8) . Love iT!!! :twisted:

16. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

I thought you would be posting in here Gazza :lol: :wink:

17. gaz999r

gaz999r New Member

LOL!!! Busted!! :wink: