LADS 10th Anniversary Dinner Party 26th October 2013

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by ELV1S, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Velmadoo

Velmadoo New Member

Come on Mel, we'll be the boring couples together as neither of us will be drinking either lol.

2. ....we may need more than 2 sober couples there.....

.....as witnesses :lol:

3. Watky

Watky New Member

Mel will be taking plenty of embarrassing photos for next year's calendar lol

4. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Can't even do that, taken me 5 minutes to type this response :lol: :lol:

5. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

We are still going, and I wont be drinking as driving and cycling at 5 am next morning.

Would love to see you there, Mel. Its been a horrible month for us, but we see this night as a chance to recognise we have got to the end of it. I dont need alcohol to have a great night out!!!

Have I told you I have grown a beard and I am a spitting image for Paul Hollywood? Come on, u cant resist!!! :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink:

6. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

OK I've stopped the tablets this morning, so far so good, going to try driving Phil's car later so hoping to be there tomorrow.
    If my wrist is sore tomorrow - I'll blame you lot !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Have a great night tomorrow everyone; sorry we can't be with you. :wink:

8. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

Guys after a nightmare week camping with no sleep, driving rain and 60mph winds coupled with a 7hour drive full of the flu I can't see me being there, ill still pay if I have to though

9. DPS

DPS Member

So sorry the I didn't make it to the gathering last night. Hope you had a great time.

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Just to reiterate what I posted on Facebook

This was a superb night spent with great friends, old and new, lots of laughs, banter and pictures taken, I can't thank all of you that supported the club last night by turning up and helping to celebrate LADS 10th birthday :) It couldn't have been spent with better people.

Big thank you to Jackie and Les for coming and presenting the club with a unique well put together and very thoughtful trophy from all at Prodrive, very unexpected, thank you.

Also special thanks to Mr Ian Grindrod ex co driver to almost everyone it seems, inc Jimmy McRae, Tony Pond, Hannu Mikkola and Roger Clark amongst others, for such a great talk about his career and his life in rallying, very funny listening.

Pics to follow

Thank's everyone, here's to the next 10 years :shock: :D

11. Watky

Watky New Member

Absolutely brilliant evening and a very fitting way to celebrate LADS birthday, thanks to Dave, admin and the the club members for a great party.

I've made some brilliant friend's within the club and cant wait for the next ten year's.

12. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Have to echo whats allready been said ,,, great night , great frends , great club !! 8) 8) :)

13. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

Oh mi head...... still hurts. :wink: :lol:

Brilliant night, thanks to everyone for such a great do.

Here's to the next one!!! :D