Karting

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Scoobydobydoo, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nas sti</i>
    <br />sorry martin need to cancel [V], my head was a bit clouded yesterday after the re-map. reason is i,m going to see the reds in cardiff [:D]

come on united [:p]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

no problem mate, thanks for letting me know.[;)]

2. Scoobydobydoo

<font color="red"><font size="3">Right guys

Ive got 20 paid in full and I need 30.

I know cheques in post from wrobx and WRX Paul so 4 more there if & when they arrive.

Come on the rest of you, I need 6 more cheques asap.</font id="size3"></font id="red">

3. Gary

Gary Active Member

Did you write that Martin?

Well done [:p]

Plain english with no spelling mistakes [8D]

And a touch of red as well, naughty [}:)]

And like he said [:0]

Get yer cheques in [B)][;)]

4. Scoobydobydoo

actually Andrea wrote that one for me but don be so cheeky[:p][:p][:D]

5. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue">Martin, maybe you want to keep the first page up to date[?]</font id="blue">

6. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TunnelMeister</i>
    <br /><font color="blue">Martin, maybe you want to keep the first page up to date[?]</font id="blue">

Will sort it mate[;)]

7. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Whats the latest on this Martin?

Still 3pm start etc......

8. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Triple X</i>
    <br />Whats the latest on this Martin?

Still 3pm start etc......

Yes mate, im gonna agange some meet points for us all tonight so keep your eyes pealed[;)]