Justy Confessions

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by steve@cotcomp, Jan 5, 2006.

1. steve@cotcomp

steve@cotcomp LADS Sponsor & Techno Bod

Now that I am officially a Justy Lover I feel it only right I confess to owning one[:0] (actually 3, it was 4 but I scrapped one a month ago). In an attempt to ween myself off I would like to sell my 3 door example.[:I] If anyone can stand the ridicule contact me on my email address!! May I encourage any other secret Justy Lovers to come out of the closet as I have spares from the one Ive just broken[;)][;)]

2. gerry

gerry Active Member

LOL!!!!!i would like one as well, but they aint big enough for me!!!

3. Torque

Torque Active Member

I wouldn go so far as to say Im a lover of them but they
    e okay. We had one in the family the same time as I had my Impreza. My mum had one and it was far from faultless the worst problem was, iirc, the diff would make a horrible groaning noise at speed she had quite a job getting Whites to fix it even though shed bought it from them as a new car and it was still within warranty.

Very crampt though.

4. gerry

gerry Active Member

what aj whites that used to be in blackburn??

5. steve@cotcomp

I bought one for the wife as she was moaning about the Legacy Estate being to big to park, oh and the fuel costs (Turbo [;)]).

Two airbags, powersteering, 4+4, for less money than the Legacy on a newer plate, I had to have it!

6. Torque

Torque Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gerry</i>
    <br />what aj whites that used to be in blackburn??
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thats the one, in fact I saw Nicholas only the other day but we were both in a rush to get places so we didn get chance to say more than hello and goodbye.

7. jonboy

jonboy New Member

8. gerry

gerry Active Member

think i would have that one as well!!!

9. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

10. steve@cotcomp

Yea, mine is just like that[:D].....in my dreams[;)]