just got this

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by markscooby, Sep 7, 2012.

1. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

just had a nice bit of kit free of my of my car insurance place ... a free trademark forensic coding kit where u can mark up your car. and tools and anything else and the bottle of a liquid that contains a some kind of dna thats registered to me it a bit like smart water but with a micro dot system in it

2. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Do you have to go somewhere to get it done?

3. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

Sounds cool 8)

4. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

no u do it your self and its allready registered to u u can do home stuff with it my insurance is with twi

5. SteveDuk

SteveDuk New Member

Sounds like SmartWater which if it is, is awesome stuff. We've used it at work for ages and it has enabled us to recover a lot of stolen property. You used to be able to buy a kit do do your house for £10 with lifetime registration. You're right about the DNA stuff, it works like blood stains for the forensic science lab and the mix is unique to your property. Also glows under UV light. You can even get alarm activated sprayer systems - hence the UV scanners over the entrance to the cells at most police stations! It does fade after a couple of years though so you have to re-apply.