JAPSPEED SCOOB STOLEN

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by THE SPEED FACTORY, Jun 12, 2011.

1. The Japspeed drift subaru has been stolen yesterday. :(

Fingers crossed the car gets found in one piece but seeing most of the stuff on the car was unique and one off items can every please keep their eyes peeled for bits they may recognise from this photo and please get in touch.

This is very sad news when so much effort and time has been put in. Lets just hope it gets returned.

[​IMG]

2. mr bean

mr bean New Member

subaru stolen

ive just read this on a thread of my Face Book , carnt believe some body would do that in front of people in broad day light to :shock:

3. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

how did nobody see that drive off

4. This is what is mad. Someone drives it off the stand without being noticed, then driven through the event and out of the gates without security doing anything about it. Then it is driven through the high streets and was spotted half an hour later in milton keynes.

This is a car that stands out a mile, has no number plates, no bungs in the exhaust so can be heard for miles. If it was stolen to order then it would of been put under cover straight away so it has to be joyriders.

I just hope they gget it back in one piece as they couldnt of gone too far due to the size of the fuel tank.

5. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Unfortunately cars like this are usually found bunt out :cry: sad news indeed, very nice car.

6. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Reminds me of my old Ford RS days, show cars were always getting nicked from shows. I remember one incident where some enthusiasts gave a tow rope to some guys nicking an RS1600i because they thought they were helping out fellow enthusiasts. :shock:

Hope it turns up.

7. Silver Angel

Silver Angel Active Member

8. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

I think the whole southern subaru community will be searching for this and passing info. to the police.

Hope Baggsy gets his car back safe and sound

:shock:

9. Silver Angel

was reading the drift forum sounds like a load of em already gone having a look for it

10. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

dont u think thats daft loads of people going out looking for it as the driver may not give a poo about it and if somebody starts to chase the car and the may end up crashin and maybe hurtin somebody or killin somebody whe best thing to do is inform all the petrol stations not to give petrol to a car all sticked up with no number plates on it then it carnt go anywhere and let the police do what they have to do just my feelings ...

11. Scooby Stevo

Scooby Stevo Well-Known Member

last time i went to santa pod if was full of complete demics !!!!

not been there for a while because of all the complete idiots and thiefing gits!! :twisted: :twisted:

12. shadow4ku

shadow4ku Guest

i cant view the video due to it either being removed or something in my fb settings :(
    can it be viewed another way ?

13. Silver Angel

14. Tony Burns

Tony Burns New Member

15. Great news that they got it back and it was only partially stripped so should be back on the track very soon...........this time with an immobiliser of some sort hopefully.

16. Silver Angel

glad they got her back partially stripped but at least they got her :D

17. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Great news, lets just hope the f**kers who knicked it get caught!!! any chance of knowing what (I aint on facebook) was stripped from the car, someone will be trying to sell the items sooner or later!

18. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Here you go:

'The Japspeed Scoob has been found with just a few items removed from the rear like the Chargespeed type-2 rear bumper with under diffuser. Theres not many of these about over here so if it hasn't been recovered yet then keep your eyes peeled on the for sale threads'

19. Silver Angel

also some vinyls were removed :?