Its not unbreakable!!!! The beast is back!!!

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by dougie94wrx, Oct 12, 2008.

1. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

Well after a long year of trashing my car at scooby shootout out and totb and other events with over 100 or so full bore launches ive snapped a drive shaft in half :( but thanks to Brian (speedflash) it will be fixed soon as :D ready for the buttertubs.

Dougie

2. Tommy B

Tommy B New Member

unlucky :( :( hope it will be fixed soon. :D

3. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

free juice home pal :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

FREE!!!!!!! it cost me £216 to join the AA :evil: :D but at least iv'e still got a full tank of race fuel for the buttertubbs :wink:

Dougie

5. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

216 you were robbed 80 for me and the mrs will take us home anywere in the uk. complain and you get a good deal :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i,m in the rac and costs me £11.00 per month but that covers my 3.5 ton mercedes sprinter as well and whatever vehicle i,m in at the time

8. JET

JET New Member

Believe it or not me and Jenni get green flag recovery and breakdown cover free from the bank :shock:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice one gaz

10. Willo

Willo New Member

Me & Barb too. £10 a month and you get breakdown, holiday insurance, mobile insurance and other stuff I can't remember :D

11. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

It had to happen eventually Dougie. You certainly got your monies worth out of that drive shaft. :D :D

12. The Stig

The Stig Member

my breakdown cover costs me nowt, just pick up the mobile and call one of the family or friends...

13. walshy

walshy New Member

id check ya details of that mate, my dad got a deal like that and when he came to need it the small print stated theyd only recover him 10miles from where he'd broke down!
    he was 62 miles from home so i had to go get him :evil:

14. scalesy

scalesy New Member

what Bank m8 :roll:

15. walshy

walshy New Member

natwest i think m8, green flag recovery. but they send a local firm out 2 recover you to their garage(within 10 miles of where you broke down) they wont take you any further!
    they didnt have any tools, jump leads or booster pack on the truck either when they turned up! IDIOTS!

16. edmy716

edmy716 Member

Re: Its not unbreakable!!!!

cough... :wink:

17. JET

JET New Member

Cheers Chris, I'll check mine, Gaz.

18. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

Cheers Brian for sorting my car out at short notice :D parked up now till the buttertubs, going to do a few jobs on it that need doing in the mean time.

Cheers again Dougie

19. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Thats good news.. maybe take it easy at the next run out .... or maybe not :wink:

20. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

:D :twisted: