Impreza 20th anniversary event at Prodrive

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by type-ra, Jul 9, 2012.

1. type-ra

type-ra Member

October 22nd 2012 marks the 20th anniversary of the Subaru Impreza and the Type RA.

To celebrate this very special occasion Type-RA.com are inviting all Impreza owners from all Impreza Clubs/Sites to participate in the 20th anniversary event at Prodrive headquarters in Banbury.

Prodrive are moving next year so this will be the last chance to attend an Impreza event at the original home of Subaru motorsport in the UK.

The event is on Sunday 7th October 2012 from 11am until 3pm and is strictly limited to a maximum of 300 Imprezas.

To ensure only 300 Imprezas attend a V-Limited car sticker will be provided to all registered vehicles attending. These stickers will be individually numbered from 000 - 300 with number 13 not issued as per Subaru tradition.

[​IMG]

Entry to the event costs just £10 which includes the cost of the V-Limited stickers with any profits donated to Mission Motorsport charity.

Please note: The only vehicles allowed into the venue will be Imprezas with official numbered V-Limited 20th anniversary stickers.

The event will feature an Impreza "timeline" display along the front of the Prodrive headquarters.

This will feature 2 cars from each year of the Impreza's 20 year history.

All Impreza owners are welcome to submit their car for selection to join the timeline.

Priority will be given to cars that are as close as possible to standard factory specification.

Prodrive will be opening their heritage centre on the day giving visitors a chance to get upclose and personal with the Prodrive P1 and P2 as well as motoring legends from the Metro 6R4 to the Aston Martin Le mans car.

There will be NO FACTORY TOURS available on the day and we are currently negotiating as to whether the Prodrive shop will be open.

The nearest hotel is the Holiday Inn Express just off junction 11 on the M40 and a stone's throw from the Prodrive HQ.

To take part in this event please add your name to the list here:
    http://www.type-ra.co.uk/subaru-for...mpreza-WRX-20th-anniversary-event-at-Prodrive

Cars wishing to go in the timeline, please post pictures & details:
    http://www.type-ra.co.uk/subaru-forum/showthread.php/13845-20th-anniversary-timeline-pictures/

A big thanks to Dave for helping spread the word with this :D

It was announced on Thursday at 8pm and is already over 50% full so please be quick.

Thanks

Dean

2. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

I was gonna mention this at the meet yesterday but had to get off early and collect my kids as my Mrs was working so it slipped my mind, Me and Dave W already have our names down And I see a Mr Booth on there too with approx 140 others so far :D

3. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Your welcome Dean, looking forward to it, just added mine and Nigel's (Haggy) names to the list :)

4. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Thanks dave 8) :D

5. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ok guys, so far LADS members going to this are

1. ELV1S
    2. Haggy
    3. Dave W
    4. Gaz2293
    5. Tilly
    6. Deansdad
    7. STi_Chris
    8. Subzero
    9. The Polishing Booth
    10. Simmy
    11. Scoobyman

Sorry if I missed anyone, I was looking for LADS next to your names and was hard to spot, but I think I have everyone?

6. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Is it too late to add to the list Dave? If not could you put us down for this.

7. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Done!!

1. ELV1S
    2. Haggy
    3. Dave W
    4. Gaz2293
    5. Tilly
    6. Deansdad
    7. STi_Chris
    8. Subzero
    9. The Polishing Booth
    10. Simmy
    11. Scoobyman
    12. Prodrivewagon
    13. Braggy71

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 76 Places left now!

Michael

9. Braggy71

Thanks Dave !

10. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

Cheers Mr. Booth and Dave :wink:

11. 555wrx

555wrx Active Member

Just added myself to the list :D

1. ELV1S
    2. Haggy
    3. Dave W
    4. Gaz2293
    5. Tilly
    6. Deansdad
    7. STi_Chris
    8. Subzero
    9. The Polishing Booth
    10. Simmy
    11. Scoobyman
    12. Prodrivewagon
    13. Braggy71
    14. 555wrx

12. Adgespeed

Adgespeed Active Member

1. ELV1S
    2. Haggy
    3. Dave W
    4. Gaz2293
    5. Tilly
    6. Deansdad
    7. STi_Chris
    8. Subzero
    9. The Polishing Booth
    10. Simmy
    11. Scoobyman
    12. Prodrivewagon
    13. Braggy71
    14. 555wrx
    15. Adge

13. 555wrx

555wrx Active Member

14. Scottydog

Scottydog New Member

14. Scottydog

15. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Scott, if your name wasn't on the list and your only just putting your name here, I think your too late mate, all 300 places have gone, you need to check the list on Type RA forum. :(

16. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

there is a reserve list :wink:

17. Braggy71

Payments are now being accepted, all payments to be received by midnight on 1st August

219/300 Braggy71 - PAID

18. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

1. 219/300 Braggy71 - PAID
    2. 160/300 HAGGY - PAID

19. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

1. 219/300 Braggy71 - PAID
    2. 160/300 HAGGY -PAID
    3. 100/300 Gaz2293 - PAID

20. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Waiting to hear from Dean before I can pay for mine as I was contacted by someone for my number to match his RB320, so I thought I'd do the same with the P1 :roll: :lol: