I'm happy but The Mrs ain't a happy bunny

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Riggers, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Riggers

Riggers Member

orderd a few bits. Gfb blowoff valve. Nameless cat back exhaust. Invidia down pipe / De cat. Ingen cold air intake. Grimspeed crank pully. Eibak springs. Fuel pump. I'm like a kid at Christmas lol

Darren Garside, ELV1S, ZANNY and 2 others like this.
  2. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Not sure why the good lady is not happy. All seem like crucial parts on a new car to me.

Keep up the good work :cool:

thatscoobyrocks and ELV1S like this.
  3. Riggers

Riggers Member

That's what I said. I got the death stare lol

4. T1RONE

T1RONE Active Member

There was a thread on here a few years back where a member told his wife everything cost £30 lol, maybe time for you to do the same? I'm single so only get hassle from my dad for cluttering the house with car parts and wheels!

ZANNY likes this.
  5. ZANNY

ZANNY JDM WIDETRACK SPEC Z

i don't blame her!! You've just bought a brand new car and allready started modifying and it doesn't stop very addictive habit, you need to treat the Mrs when you treat the car alittle like having a mistress :) she'll be fine then.. for example when I dipped my interior costing me over£300 I bought the Mrs a brand new iPhone , I then bought some new alloys year after so bought the Mrs a Samsung edge both times £700! But keeps her happy try it...

6. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

The lies we tell, i once told the wife my car needed a new radiator when in fact it came back with a new front mounted intercooler, look the same don't they ????

7. Riggers

Riggers Member

Ha I got her a KFC lol

ZANNY likes this.
  8. Riggers

Riggers Member

She spotted the bill for the exhaust. Oops

covak2002 and ZANNY like this.
  9. ZANNY

ZANNY JDM WIDETRACK SPEC Z

Sleep with one eye open and that's FREE advice buddy :punch: :D

Riggers likes this.
  10. 5N!P3R

5N!P3R Active Member

I convinced the wife years ago to get a 1600 bug eye then told her the wheels look rubbish on hers & she could have mine of my Sti that way I got a new set lol

Riggers likes this.
  11. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Mick's right, £60 rule applies ;)

Riggers likes this.