!!!!!!!!!!!I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by jonboy, Apr 14, 2007.

1. GMANWRX

GMANWRX New Member

let the mods begin :lol:

2. Gunny

Gunny New Member

good effort lad, nice bike too matey :wink: had to sell my bike at the end of last year :cry: but give it a while and i`ll be gerrin another :lol: if her indoors dont know :p

3. GazandKatie

GazandKatie New Member

4. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Cheers m8 8)

1st ride out today what a buzz been everywhere i aint been before and loved it, lets hope the weather keeps 8)

5. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Welldone John mate :wink: :wink:

Bet your loving it in the sun :lol: :lol:

6. donnas roo

donnas roo New Member

Who's a clever boy then. Well done Enjoy your bike and i probably sound like your mum, but BE CAREFUL :D

7. Topbuzzuk300

Topbuzzuk300 New Member

Bet ya buzzin jon...iv seen this bike its mint!!!

8. andy@scoobyspares

andy@scoobyspares New Member

well done mate :wink:

9. Tomskc

Tomskc New Member

Well done mate, i miss my motorcycling days, can't afford to run both :wink:

10. donnas roo

donnas roo New Member

Saw Jon today on the M60 stuck in the jam. The bike is a stunner, stood out from the crowd in his coordinated shiny new leathers. :lol:
    Nice to speak to you Jon, wish i had been on a bike instead of Roo, took me nearly 3 hrs to get off that blinkin road. :shock:

11. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Hi donna good to see you to, saw you there in the distance couldnt miss ROO standing out all polished and shiney, the traffic was poo to say the least i slowly filtered through and came off at next exit and then just took it nice and rode through town lovely weather for it 8)

12. Topbuzzuk300

Topbuzzuk300 New Member

Took me 2 hrs to get home from salford today jon not 1 like u said :cry:

13. jonboy

jonboy New Member

oops sorry m8 it took me only an hour and that was stopping at tony's for a chat :lol: