hi..........

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by snowball scoob, Mar 15, 2013.

1. snowball scoob

snowball scoob New Member

ordered a cdf wheel kit for the engine block so most of the rusty bits on display will be gone :):):)

iridium plugs and a pipercross induction kit have also been ordered :)

the blocks getting bead blasted - so it'll look all nice and shiny again :)

maybe even put new electrics in - but not sure cos everything works so am inclined not to mess with them.............

am gunna get a cdf clutch cos the transmission has never been touched and this clutch feels worn out :(:(:(

2. snowball scoob

am gunna take scoob to scoobyworld to get the suspension - my reason for going there is that i used their services last time and had no problems at all and they fit whatever it is that i choose while i wait :)

paintworx lead time 5 months - so i got a max of 5 months to get everything that i need before she gets painted cos anything after painting won't be getting done cos am not having the paint spoilt - that's what happened last time and it cost me heaps to get her repainted.

3. snowball scoob

i gotta apologise to st3vo - the guy turned up to blast the block, started on the back and from the piccies i got sent the oxidised ally refused to budge - nothing so i got two choices now either run as it is and live with a damn motor inside $hit casings or try and get my friend gaz to have a go a hopefully he won't do too much damage to it..............

either way it's not good :roll: :roll: :roll: but at least it all works :D :D :D :shock:

4. snowball scoob

my brakes are going on order with aztec performance --- 8's front and 4's rear you gotta sit down before you hear the prices lol :)

5. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

hope u got new wheels to cos they wont fit on them wheels u got

6. snowball scoob

yup - i got a set of Oz racing ones gunna change them at the same time as swapping the brakes out.

7. snowball scoob

after much deliberation and talking to a few people and taking advice from some of the members of this community I ordered the number 6 iridium spark plugs from scoobyworld :)

after searching everywhere on the internet I came across venom motorsports so I ordered the 8mm magnecor ht leads from them hopefully have them installed when i eventually get back home at some point in the next 2 weeks :)

evo's immobiliser decided to tuck up big time so am stuck here in this b&b - hoping that the workshop just cut the immobiliser out and then i might be able to go home cos am away on a different job tomorrow - might be that i'll just go straight there instead :(

8. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

9. snowball scoob

my mods have had to be put on temporary hold cos i looked at the bill for a new alarm/immobiliser for the evo and quite frankly it was a very good job i was sat down lol :D :shock: :shock: :(

not good

i want to thank the guys at venom motorsports - after i placed the order online whilst i was in the mitzy dealers i got a shout back from venom to ask if the ht leads were the right ones :) talk about service and what's more my other half said that they turned up this morning :)

also want to thank scoobyworld :) placed the order for the iridium plugs and i got told they turned up this morning as well :)

massive thanks guys :)