Grudgement Day Events Elvington 2011

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by reds, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Willo

Willo New Member

I'll be there again for Round 2. Hopefully I won't be on my lonesome this time.

Should be 2 others coming from CADS :D

2. Neil

Neil Active Member

I'll be there. :)

3. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Good luck guys 8)

4. andyscoobym3csl

andyscoobym3csl New Member

good lad, will be nice to see ya neil, shawy is coming too

5. Neil

Neil Active Member

Bricking miself....

6. Toffee

Toffee New Member

^^^^^ :lol: :lol: the things we do for fun :lol:

7. reds

reds Member

Great results for LADS members today at Elvington i will post at times and results a.s.a.p.

Ian REDS. :D

8. reds

reds Member

Round 2 Grudgement day event Elvington.

Standard class.

Gary Faulkner best time 50.67 position 1st.
    Great result as this was his first time out in the spec c car. 8)

Modified Class.

1st Robert Sutch best time 43.66 on day.
    2nd Steven REDS best time 43.86 on day.
    3rd Neil Robinson best time 44.20 on day.
    7th Scooby 251 Paul not sure on time,i know it was a bit of a hard day it will come right in round 3. :roll: :wink:

Shoot out final results.

1st Robert Sutch 44.37
    2nd Steven REDS 44.70
    3rd Neil Robinson 44.93

Team Reds best result and finish so far this year, great drive from Steven
    bringing the car up from 9th place after the morning session. :D :D

Neil first time out great result and at one point was 1st on the leader board well done great drive. 8)

Pro Class.

This position changed hands all day long.

1st Neil nas sti 43.12
    2nd Andy Forest 44.45

Neil won the shootout final with a superb drive and well deserved trophy and fastest time on the day.
    Well done 8) (Not sure on times)

The above event was far more competative than round one bring on number 3.

All run times will be Straightliners Grudgement Day Events in the next couple of days.

Ian REDS. :D

9. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: Those times are tight. Tenths of a second can make all the difference.

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Wow excellent results guys, well done all, that car of Nas sti's is awsome.

8)

11. nas sti

nas sti New Member

Cheers dave glad you like it , was a great day and good to see so many lads members in the finals :D
    It was an amazing feeling beating andy forrest in the final and getting the quickest lap at the same time of 42.57.
    It also looks like i,ve qualified to be in the totb team aswell :D

12. Neil

Neil Active Member

Ahem, Tyres Neil.....? ;) :D

13. nas sti

nas sti New Member

You and andy can sponser the car between you :D
    dunlop ds3 please 255/35/18 :wink:

14. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Wow, fantastic results.
    Well done to all, if any of you have any pics of trophies etc, let us have them and they can get pride of place in trophy cabinet section.

Saw some pics on nas's car and it looked awesome... I heard it was pushing 700bhp :shock: :shock: :shock:

15. reds

reds Member

Forgot the best bit :!: Not an Evo in sight must of gone home early again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian REDS. :wink:

16. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Well done on the great finish fella, not only must the car be spot on but you must have also done a great job piloting the beast as well 8) top result and kicked the Evo's butts :wink:

17. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

Really good results for the lads well done.
    Neils car (nas sti) is an awesome machine in every way looks fantasic and a high quality finish, and it goes like a stabbed rat 8) 8). It looked a real hand full at the beginning of the day but he managed to tame the beast (well done)

I had a frustrating day, but I know where I went wrong and will take it on board and use it as a lessions learnt. (only do handling circuit and forget the 1/4 mile) :roll:

I do think that the organisers need to move the LED finishing time display to the end of the finish line so the drivers can see their times. if you try something different on the circuit, you don't know if it has worked for a least another two runs and you have got out of your car and picked up your times.

18. edmy716

edmy716 Member

Not yet :wink: was producing 520bhp to save the clutch and get some use out of her.

Ant

19. andyscoobym3csl

andyscoobym3csl New Member

nas sti has been picked for the 22b team at totb so all support and maybe sponsorship would be appriciated

well done neil , the car will be an animal once edmy puts another 150+ hp into it :shock:

20. reds

reds Member

Round 4 of the Grudgement Day Event will be taking place this Sunday at Elvington anyone interested can turn up on the day and enter their car.

(TEAM REDS) will be entering we missed round 3 due to holidays and then gearbox failure at (TOTB) . :(

New gearbox now fitted in car thanks to Andy at Scoobyspares and few more special bits just to try and get an edge. :lol: :lol:

See you Sunday

REDS. :D