Grudgement day 19th june

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by scooby251, Jun 6, 2011.

1. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

Nice one neil :wink:

Sorry if I nearly dropped you in it with your mrs on sunday :roll: :lol: :lol:

2. Neil

Neil Active Member

Pmsl Paul. No worries mate, it's all good. :wink: :lol:

3. Scooby Stevo

Scooby Stevo Well-Known Member

i'm deffo going - i'll say hello if i see you

4. Scooby Stevo

what time does this start ??

5. Willo

Willo New Member

Pretty sure the racing started at 10:30am last time but not 100% sure. Signing on took ages :roll:

6. scooby251

Should be a bit quicker to sign on this time coz they already have our details and we keep the same racing numbers as last time. I am planning to get there 9-9:30am

7. Willo

Willo New Member

Yeah I'll be there early. Got to change wheels and pads :roll:

Didn't realise we kept same numbers. 8)

8. scooby251

I will be changing my wheels when I get there. I am still un decided weather I turn up with a full tank of fuel and run all day or take fuel with me and keep topping up. It but there is no where safe to store all your tools, fuel, wheels etc whilst you are running.

You think you would be alright to leave stuff but as that drift car stolen from Santa pod last week. Nothing is safe :roll: :roll:

9. Willo

Willo New Member

I took a padlock and chain a tied my wheels and tools together. Still not safe I guess but they'd have to work to steel them lol. I'm going with 2 others from CADS this time rather than on my lonesome so hopefully we can time it so there's always someone watching our stuff? :)

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

I saw Neil's (nas sti) car the other day with Edemy running in/driving it, all I can say is wow :shock:

They are hoping it's going to be running and ready in time for this.

Excellent job to all involved 8)

11. scooby251

I have heard alot about this car. Hope they can make it, can't wait to see it in action :D :D

12. Neil

Neil Active Member

Why don't you drive there on your 888 Tyres?

13. scooby251

Because I have done a trackday and a grudgement day on them and they are close to the ware markers. They will defo be illegal on way home. Plus if it rains I have normal road tyres as the r888 and ment to be very slippy in the wet.

14. Neil

Neil Active Member

Good answer Paul. :)

15. Scooby Stevo

what does nas sti car look like ?

16. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

17. Scooby Stevo

cheers Gaz, i'd drive over with you but going to huddersfield to a mates first.

I'll have a look at your motor if your still going

18. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

Yep mate, still going, not sure about participating at the minute though, might just go to spectate, but you never know......lol. :lol:

19. Willo

Willo New Member

Ditto :lol:

20. andyscoobym3csl

andyscoobym3csl New Member

car went on rollers today for 2 hours or so, got a good start and developed a bit of a misfire and was spinning wheels on rollers, so they ran out of time and packed up for next visit tommorow made 500 at the wheels up to now on v power, tommorow edmy will be finishing off the v power map and if enough time then a vp import map will be going on. if all goes well for them then they should easily take my title on them rollers :cry:
    good luck all