Gripes and problems

Discussion in 'Help, Support, Bug reports & Problems' started by Dream Weaver, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Dream Weaver

Dream Weaver Member

Everyone is starting to use the new forum software now, and there's bound to be some problems/bugs with it as its not only a new database, but also a whole new forum system and language.

So, if anyone has any major issues or questions, post them in here, and we'll try to sort them out. :)

2. hillbilly

hillbilly New Member

can anyone tell me what has happened to my postings,the new posting color(orange)does not seem to be working on mine.thank you. :?:

3. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

Have replied to your other post on the subject. :D

4. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

just logged on after 24 hrs and went to view post since last visit and there was only 2 :?:

5. ADY WRX

ADY WRX New Member

Hi, every now and again when I leave a post and return to home page I keep getting this on a blank screen

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Just thought I'd let you guys know about it and if anyone knows why this is happening

6. HYP1C

HYP1C Active Member

Same as above , any ideas what it is ? Just can't get back on site when it does it, sometimes for 5 mins , sometimes longer.

7. Big E

Big E New Member

Sometimes when i change from different forum topics i have to log in again :( :( :( any ideas