Flash Spray!

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by KK3960, Jan 27, 2006.

1. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

After Andys finished with my car dave the flash wont be quick enough for an exposure[:D][:D]

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ill be popping over at some point to take a look Kris, so I may see you there, hope it goes well [:D]

3. marc

marc New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br /><b>Just thought I would add my two penneth [:p]

Constructive critisism is fine anywhere, (WITHOUT BAD LANGUAGE) LADS, has as been said, <font color="red">IS</font id="red"> a friendly family forum, and will remain so.

Under no circumstances are we going to let it get like other so called scooby sites, with bad mouthing and people being offensive to one another [;)]

Admin are, and will be keeping a close eye on the way things are developing, and hopefully with the help of all the great people and members on here will be an easy task [:D]

Back on topic. Kris, spay your number plate mate, go through a seed camera and let us know in three weeks if it works, purely for experimental purposes only I might add [:D]</b>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    Dave whats a seed camera [?]is it one of those new fangled things horticulterists use [:0]

4. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by marc</i>
    Dave whats a seed camera [?]is it one of those new fangled things horticulterists use [:0]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Haven you heard Marc ?
    Thats why theres so many - they lay seeds & grow in the most inappropriate sites - any that start to grow in a obvious danger area (out side a school or the such like) are chopped down before they get rooted - stops the kids using them for a swing support [;)]

Any that grow in the middle of nowhere, on nice straight bits of roads or on dual carriage ways, that a pedestrian hasn walked on in the last ten years, are left to grow, as apparently once rooted, they start to grow something called the coffers which the government can use to fund a few nice holidays abroad for thieving scum [B)]

5. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Nutters[;)]

Glad Andy was there to help Chris, What was up anyway ??

6. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Dave whats a seed camera is it one of those new fangled things horticulterists use <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

lol, everyones a comedian [:D]

7. gerry

gerry Active Member

gotta have a sense of humour dave or we would all go mad!!!!! scooby ownership eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

ur right gerry[:D][:D]

9. scoobyphil2000

my bank manager has lost his sense ov humour sinse i bought my scooby lol

10. gerry

gerry Active Member

my significent other might if i win scooby after!! oh well!! another argument!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. scoobyphil2000