Event suggestions from March meeting

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by TunnelMeister, Mar 10, 2004.

1. scoobbillydoo

scoobbillydoo Active Member

what about a meet at the fernhurst pub in ewood its a bit far for me 2 [:p]go but its a good pub and big big car park

2. Jap Sti 3

Jap Sti 3 New Member

[:)]How about a meet at the Last Drop Hotel, Loads of space and a fairly decent sized car park, then a run out into the wilds.....[?][;)]

3. Trev

Trev Moderator

The Lakes run by CS has been put on hold at the moment, but all are invited when a date is finalised.

I have registered with Top Gear again for tickets to the show and am waitng for a reply. The existing list is still in operation.

The RR Day will shortly be moved into the Members Only area, any updates or change of listed runners can be found there.

With the RR day and meet taking up 2 Sundays in April, we will probably be looking at May for the next LADS run, this to be discussed at next meeting with Craft.

Can anyone interested in a LADS Christmas get together/meal for members and/or wives please post your interest here we can then look at booking if enough interest is shown.

More to come.

Regards

Trev

4. Guest

Guest Guest

can us female come on the days out and weekend out, i have no husband but i can find one for the day[:X]

5. Blue Boy

Blue Boy New Member

You don need one come as you are![}:)][}:)]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<b><b>hope no wife will be mad if i on my own and start talking to you all[:I] i will have to find out who who[:I]</b></b>

7. Blue Boy

Blue Boy New Member

8. scoobbillydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">hope no wife will be mad if i on my own and start talking to you all i will have to find out who who<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    i dont have a wife!!!
    [;)][;)][;)]
    [:)]

9. Blue Boy

Blue Boy New Member

Wheowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Trev

Trev Moderator

The majority of events are organised for members who have paid their yearly subscription, mainly due to to not wanting numpties turning up plus they are fully organised.
    This subscription includes discounts from sponsors who can supply you with everything from a small service to trackers to full engine rebuilds and even signwriting.
    All are welcome on these events once they become a full member and you will receive your LADS members card. the trip to the NBO on 13th June will include all who are interested, paid members or otherwise.
    Please see Membership Information forum for further details or come along to the next meeting on 6th June ( http://www.holdenvale.co.uk/ ). http://www.ladsoc.co.uk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=395.

Regards

Trev

P.S Womanowner, are you the Lady I met in Homebase carpark.?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

trev
    no i not the womanowner you meet at homebase.
    i just move to darwen last week as i just broken up with boyfrend and i got his car he use to wash it every day i never yet done it if any one free at the weekend you can wash it.
    .[^]

12. Trev

Trev Moderator

Must be another Lady.
    Hope to see you at the next meet.

Trev

13. scoobbillydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> i just broken up with boyfrend and i got his car he use to wash it every day i never yet done it if any one free at the weekend you can wash it.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    im free[:)]

just down the road from u as well[;)]
    [:D]

14. scoobbillydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">are you the Lady I met in Homebase carpark.?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    was that not towers[:D]

15. Trev

Trev Moderator

Billy
    Less talk more WORK[:p]

16. scoobbillydoo