Does anyone know this car?

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by buggygx, Jan 24, 2016.

1. buggygx

buggygx Member

So im in the market for an impreza and found this, very local aswell.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Im...634033?hash=item3f578a7f71:g:wEwAAOSwcBhWUJz0

Do anyone know the car? it say part service history so it does intrigue me, also is this overpriced? The giant FLI audio sticker on the passenger side dash doesnt inspire confidence.

The REG plate is YB54 HGK - Not sure about this Zoo performance either. They seem to get a few tacky imprezas (been looking for a nice local one now for nearly 6 months).

2. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

Seems expensive to me for a WRX with just a remap and high mileage :eek:

3. Scooby Stevo

Scooby Stevo Well-Known Member

very expensive - sti money

front bumper / bonnet gap looks odd

4. buggygx

buggygx Member

Thats what I was thinking tbh. I have had a message from a member on here 'maybe' selling there's. So I'll see where that goes. Yeah the front bumper looks like chips and looks a little squashed. Not sure STi money though, the STI's I saw were 7/8k upwards.

5. Don't rush into buying one - you'll only end up regretting it.
    Get along to a few meetings and once your known, and the word is out, the right car will appear.

thatscoobyrocks and T1RONE like this.
  6. chrisr

chrisr Active Member

£6k for a WRX ? Seems Expensive to me

7. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

I managed to get £6.4K for my Blob WRX PPP with 47K miles so not necessarily extortionate money being asked.

Although I agree with Scooby Towers DO NOT RUSH IN because it will likely end in tears and it's definitely good advice to get to some meets and put the word out.

If you are patient the right car will come along ;)

thatscoobyrocks likes this.