Do you think it will buff out!!!

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by dougie94wrx, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Looking at the state of your bike, it looks like you had a very narrow escape buddy. Really glad to hear that you are ok. :wink:

2. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Sheesh :shock: Glad you're ok bud, thats a lucky escape :eek:

3. skins21

skins21 Active Member

:shock: Do you think it will buff out!!!

no :shock:

glad your ok [​IMG]

4. AntsUK300

AntsUK300 New Member

Jesus Dougie! :shock: :shock:

So glad your ok pal! Very lucky after that mate!!!!

Hope you have a speedy recovery from your bumps & bruises! :wink: :D

5. shurm

shurm New Member

Glad your ok mate bike looks a right mess :shock:

6. whizzkid

whizzkid New Member

Glad to hear you are ok dougie you are lucky you did not break anything. :eek: :eek:

7. cross

cross Member

Glad your not injured any worse, you are one lucky lad, it would be a good week pick 6 numbers,for you. :wink:

8. Torque

Torque Active Member

Great to hear that you got away relatively unscathed.

9. Philh

Philh Member

Oh dear

Glad you are OK pal. I got rid of my 3 bikes last year. Am getting my adrenelin rush from Mel's Scooby now, a lot safer.

10. LeeDee

LeeDee New Member

Must be a bad week for bikers. I to came off mine and was lucky to have just bruises and a lot of sore bones. Bike was 5 weeks old and 344 on the clock, also a write off, gutted. Glad you're ok Dougie.

11. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

Well after much thought and talks with the family my road biking fun is over as I think I was super lucky not to be really injured so, I thought about another scoob but im sharing a clio cup now with a good friend so having both is not an option so we have decided to trade in or a4 2.0tdi cab and go for an RS4 cab in black, its a car that ive always wanted and so has the wife so there no pursuasion (sp) involved i will be picking it up tomorrow, im still off work with my injurys from the bike but will come and spectate at oulton on tuesday, here are a couple of pics of the car

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

CHeers Dougie

12. Toffee

Toffee New Member

As already stated, any bike crash that you live to tell the tail about is a bonus, SCOOBY TIME :lol:

13. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

LOVING that car Dougie, silver lining eh!

14. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

:D know what you mean, I was really upset about never riding bikes again, mainly because the decision had been made for me but im all good now :D

Dougie

15. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Roll on the breakfast runs fella :D after Elvington we will arange another run :wink:

16. scoobydave

scoobydave New Member

Dougie, absolutely love the car pal and im not jealous at all!

I'm sure i could be persuaded to take it round Oulton Park if you ask me nicely.

:wink: :wink:

17. JET

JET New Member

Indeed, nice car Dougie 8)

18. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

OMG mate, the bike is a mess :shock: :shock: Glad your not badly hurt :wink:

Stunning new car BTW :wink:

19. Toffee

Toffee New Member

We all need to stop feeling sorry for him now, we saw his new Audi RS4 Cabriolet today :shock: :shock: absolutely stunning :D