de tango

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by Gary, Dec 16, 2004.

1. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

Fit the silver set mate, you can see the orange ones thru the lenses.

2. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TunnelMeister</i>
    <br />Fit the silver set mate, you can see the orange ones thru the lenses.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Just bought silver bulbs for the side indicators

£15.00 [:0]

3. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

I thought you said you were just spening £10 on these lights. thats what you told that lovely lady of yours.[;)]

Shes going to find out.[:D][:D][:D]

4. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

I hope youve got her something nice for Christmas Gary m8[;)][;)][;)]

5. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fireman sam</i>
    <br />I thought you said you were just spening £10 on these lights. thats what you told that lovely lady of yours.[;)]

Shes going to find out.[:D][:D][:D]

Only if someone tells her [:0]

Anyway, indicators on the wings are on, wedges are sprayed DBM (had some made up by Halfrauds),just waiting for the bumper crystals to arrive.

Does make a difference to the looks of the car,especially agianst the polished chrome on the alloys.[8D]

Gary[:)]

6. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fireman sam</i>
    <br />I hope youve got her something nice for Christmas Gary m8[;)][;)][;)]

Got her a photo of the car with the new bits on [:0]

Wrapped it up though so should be a surprise [8D]

Gary[:I][:D]

7. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Tell her Christmas morning,that would be a surprise [:D]

8. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Tell her Christmas morning,that would be a surprise [:D]

Lol[:D][:D]

9. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Tell her Christmas morning,that would be a surprise [:D]

Lol[:D][:D]

[:0][:I][:D]

Gary [:I]

10. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    Anyway, indicators on the wings are on, wedges are sprayed DBM (had some made up by Halfrauds)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Don forget a couple of coats of clear laquer will stop the orange showing through after / when you get a few stone chips [;)]