Curling , What's it all about !!

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by HYP1C, Feb 24, 2010.

1. HYP1C

HYP1C Active Member

Been watchin' it on the Winter Olympics , it bores the pants off me ,but can't stop watchin' . Our guys & gals keep cockin' it up big time though.
    Anybody else been watchin'.
    + How good was that girl on sledge that won Gold, fantastic.
    Cheers
    Gary

2. BARBARIAN

BARBARIAN New Member

I have been watching the ski cross 4 people racing down hill over jumps exciting unless you fall off but by the hell are they going for it and even the odd overtake and highspeed crash

3. PHM

PHM New Member

The 4 skiers has been good. A lot of skill in curling.

4. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Yes I've been watching, Amy Williams was fantstic, watched her live :D

Watched the curling last night, loved it, although we got beat in the final end :( Although we needed to beat Canada and the Swiss to lose to Germany, we lost and the Swiss beat Germany :( :? :lol:

5. SteT2000

SteT2000 Member

I know what you mean!

It is a borin event!! But there is something about it that makes you keep watchin it once you start :lol:

6. Toffee

Toffee New Member

I have sky plus, so I am just watching Everton beat UTD again for the 6th time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

Been watchin skiing and snowboarder cross and downhill - luvin it

I go to Whistler next week - whoooo ha !!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have sky plus, so I am just watching Everton beat UTD again for the 6th time Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

is that beacause theres nothing more exciting to watch on t.v lee

or is beacause your shocked and it hasn,t sunk in yet lol

9. marc

marc New Member

Last time i curled one was when the misses was sat in the bath .She went mental and said i had ruined her bath .A mans gotta do when a mans gotta do .Turtles head touching cloth and all that . :lol:

10. subzero

subzero Member

making ther most off it are we Lee :roll: :roll:

11. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Just enjoying myself :wink:

12. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Most definitely, certainly beats curling!!!! :lol: