convoy to the meet on the 14th?

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by scoobbillydoo, Nov 8, 2004.

1. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nigel</i>
    <br />hi guys i will meet with you at the service station at 12noon
    new to the club attending for the first time see you sunday
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Nice one mate,see you there [:D]

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TunnelMeister</i>
    <br />Just have a couple less JDs Dave[?]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I no not have many Steve I hhonestly,hic up promise [xx(]

3. Gary

Gary Active Member

To all those who were out on the beer last night

<font color="limegreen"><font size="1">WAKE UP,HAVE A GREASY BACON BUTTY AND GET YOURSELF ON THE CONVOY [:D]</font id="size1"></font id="limegreen">

See you later

Gary [}:)]

4. Gaz_98_UKTurbo

Gaz_98_UKTurbo New Member

I might join it for a bit of a laugh.
    Bit of a detour but what the hell . . .convooooooy

5. scoobbillydoo

scoobbillydoo Active Member

hi all
    thanks for cumming 2 the meet point at M65 J4 [:)]
    was a good turn out
    sorry 2 the ppl who came a little later ( dont know why im saying sorry) shud be MR towers[xx(] as he was cold, YES cold [:p]
    and he wanted 2 get 2 the meet, i here u all say what for? cuz when he gets 2 the meet he will only be stud outside for another 30 mins or so !!!!! [^]
    so, sorry 2 the guys we missed on the convoy [:(]

billy [:)]

6. gaz999r

gaz999r New Member

Just to say it was good to meet everyone at the meet. Have become a member, so let the good times roll!!![:D]

Well up for the treasure hunt!

Thanks fellas

Gaz[8D]

7. scoobbillydoo

8. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Great turn out for the convoy,the more the merrier on the treasure hunt.
    Its gonna be great seeing a load of Scoobys running round [?][?][?]

[:D]GUESS

9. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">" . . . sorry 2 the ppl who came a little later ( dont know why im saying sorry) shud be MR towers[xx(] as he was cold, YES cold [:p]
    and he wanted 2 get 2 the meet, i here u all say what for? cuz when he gets 2 the meet he will only be stud outside for another 30 mins or so !!!!! [^]
    so, sorry 2 the guys we missed on the convoy [:(]

billy [:)]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

No problem Billy (& Dave), we were a bit late (usual for me) but I hung around il 12:30 just in case. Fortunate really, as the 2 others that turned up didn know the way to the meet.

I hope to be at the Treasure hunt having missed the last 2!

Kev F . . .

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Nice one Kev,for hanging around and waiting,appologies from me to.
    Cheers mate
    Dave. [:)]

11. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

No apologies needed Dave.[:)]

12. scoobbillydoo

thanks kev
    id ov felt bad if u wasnt there 2 direct the other 2 scoobys 2 the meet, just out ov intrest who was the other 2 scoobys ?

sorry
    and thanks kev [:)]

billy

13. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Ah,ooh,erm. To be honest in all the excitement I didn get their names! So I must offer my apologies to them.
    They stayed for the meeting though, possibly even joined up. (one was the Peppermint classic) Nice one . .[:)]

Kev F

14. scoobbillydoo

well once again sorry kev and sorry to the other 2 scoobys we missed
    just hope thay come back to 1 ov the meets
    still feel bad about this [V]

15. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Hey . . no bother Billy.
    I should have made a start on cleaning the motor earlier so I would not have been late!

Kev F

16. scoobbillydoo

ok mate
    thanks

billy[:)]

17. leg al cy al

leg al cy al New Member

hi all i was one of the 2 scoobs and my brother in law was in green one.thanx to kev for leading us to meet we would have missed that turning to hotel for definate.enjoyed the meet never expected to see so many scoobs squeezed on a little car park. we both paid our tenner and joined your club we would like to know more about treasure hunt as we fancy a go should be a laugh,thanx again to kev,lookin forward to next meet[:D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scoobbillydoo</i>
    <br />thanks kev
    id ov felt bad if u wasnt there 2 direct the other 2 scoobys 2 the meet, just out ov intrest who was the other 2 scoobys ?

sorry

billy

18. leg al cy al

leg al cy al New Member

errrrm just in case u were wondering my names alan<silver wrx>and my brothers name is scott<green classic> u know just in case u were wondering<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by leg al cy al</i>
    <br />hi all i was one of the 2 scoobs and my brother in law was in green one.thanx to kev for leading us to meet we would have missed that turning to hotel for definate.enjoyed the meet never expected to see so many scoobs squeezed on a little car park. we both paid our tenner and joined your club we would like to know more about treasure hunt as we fancy a go should be a laugh,thanx again to kev,lookin forward to next meet[:D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scoobbillydoo</i>
    <br />thanks kev

sorry

billy

19. scoobbillydoo

GOOD STUFF [:)]
    glad u got to the meet in the end
    and good new being a paid up member[;)]
    have a look at the chippy run for more details ur more than welcome to come on the run [:D]

billy

20. leg al cy al

leg al cy al New Member

cheers billy will have a look now[:)]