Car park nobs

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by thenewgalaxy, Jun 18, 2013.

1. thenewgalaxy

thenewgalaxy Member

Three days, three dings.

So in the last three working days...

Someone has side swiped the front arch, opened a door into my car and also also allowed what looks like from the scratches a small dog to rear up on the side of the car.

Honestly words fail me. Might be investing in CCTV now and going after people.

2. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

Totally frustrating mate, I feel your pain!!

3. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Only real help I can offer at times like these is a I know a good dent guy... sorry!!!

I suppose parking the other side of the car park doesnt help, as the car is just a car magnet!!

Chin up pal - itll be alright in the end :wink:

4. Miggs

Miggs New Member

i've been there with a mint 15 year old car that there wasn't so much as a stone chip on, every time i parked somewhere i would spend 10 minutes going round the car when i got back to it checking for marks, i didn't have it 12 months before i decided to get shut and go back to a pile of junk on the outside with everything else how i wanted, this stopped me being so jumpy all the time, no need for such stress

5. bigwald09

bigwald09 money cant buy happiness but it can buy a subaru

I park in 2 car park spaces so no one will dent my car. I get called allsorts but im not arsed as my car still has no dents

6. thenewgalaxy

thenewgalaxy Member

Yeah the frustrating thing is that I've come to work in the Subaru the last few days as I'm getting some work done on the R32 I've bought (needs a new exhaust and xenons that's VW build quality for you), that's hardly a shed but I would be a lot less angry about it, if not how bloody careless and disrespectful people can be.

Thankfully Simon at Mangoletsi is arranging to take care of the problem under warranty - they have a dent repairer and I've also arranged for a detailing guy to do the car while it's with them. I can mention them as they're a sponsor lol!