Canberra Club Annual "Big One"

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Scooby Towers, Jul 4, 2014.

1. mariuszGTB

mariuszGTB Active Member

No worries :wink:

2. As discussed on Sunday, this show runs from 11am - 4 pm.

The organiser has asked that we arrive between 10:30am and 11am.

Its a relaxed show, so we will simply raise a couple of flags and rely on the Canberra club facilities rather than a Gazebo if the weather is bad.

If you want to attend just add your name to the list - there's no entry charge.

Food in the form of a BBQ will be available on the day and the bar will be open for the Non Drivers :wink:

Any questions just drop me a PM

Chris

3. Boz

Boz Member

16. Boz (in focus)

4. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

I hope to get there to see you guys - but definately not at 11.00 - hopefully by 12.30 / 1.00 ish. I presume general parking is available too?

:mrgreen:

5. Yep - see you there :wink:

6. mariuszGTB

mariuszGTB Active Member

I've got a little question. As I'm coming in elgrand can I park somewhere close if possble? Don't have to be on the stand but it would be easier for me if I could park somewhere close so wouldn't need to go to the car park every time I need something for my camera. :)

7. Andybam

Andybam Member

1. Braggy71
    2. ELV1S
    3. HAGGY
    4. tharrington
    5. Covak2002
    6. Madman (If work allows)
    7. Scooby Towers
    8. 555wrx
    9. Deansdad
    10.Binglecheese
    11. jason8734
    12. Tj and Christine
    13. madman / Paul ( if work allows )
    14. DTScooby
    15. mariuszGTB - coming in Elgrand.
    16. Andybam

8. Hi Mariusz,

Parking will be available in the normal car park.
    Last year they simply gave each club an area to set up in and left the rest of the spaces available for any visitors.

9. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Well, I have to say what a great day and great event today was, nice and relaxed atmosphere, with great company to add.

Well done to Chris for sorting this one out, top day out :)

10. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

yea i agree , enjoyed it :D thanks chris ! 8)

11. A great day out 8)

Nice & relaxed without the stress of a major competition, and with good company, it made for a great event 8)

Thanks to all those that turned up & well done to Dave for catching the "judges" eye :wink:

Good news is the club is planning on repeating it next year but growing the event by getting more clubs/cars involved – should make a nice annual event so long as they keep a similar format.

Chris

12. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

Was nice to see a variety of other cars along with our Scoobs... and the burgers were great :lol:

Thanks Chris 8)