Caliper refurb by Godspeed

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by whitep1, Mar 5, 2011.

1. whitep1

whitep1 Active Member

Big thanks to Ian at Godspeed,i sent him a PM about refurbing my rear 2 pot calipers and explained i could,nt really be without my car as i work irregular hours (wagon driver).Anyway he said he could turn them round fairly quick for me,and he was,nt wrong,i,ve read nothing but good things about Godspeed,so i trusted the feedback on various forums,and i was,nt dissapointed,i can honestly say (and i,m a fussy git),the service was nothing short of exceptional.
    I took the calipers off the car on friday,and posted them so they arrived at Godspeed monday morning.I spent all day monday and tuesday worrying,then got a call tuesday afternoon to say they were ready.I paid the money and was told they would be with me wednesday???I got a call from my boss at 0945 wednesday morning to say they had landed,i could,nt have got them there quicker myself,anyway,my mate fitted them that day and the cars back on the road,so if anyone is thinking of getting the same thing done,i can honestly say Godspeed are highly recommended.
    Heres some before and after pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Fantastic job Steve. What a transformation 8) :D

Ordered some grooved disks for mine this week from Ian. Ordered Tuesday delivered Wednesday :shock: :D Great service

3. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

:shock: WOW :shock:

Looks awesome 8)

4. s800byn

s800byn Member

Those are not refurbed they're new!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Ive had brakes off ian too and can highly recommend him!

5. daviesmondo

daviesmondo New Member

thats a good job can you tell me his contact info coz i need my rears done aswell.

6. Tony Burns

Tony Burns New Member

Ive used Ian before a couple of times, very good with no (real) issues (it was the courier not Ian that I had a problem with) but he ensured I received my bits (first lot I ordered) and he did :D
    2nd time was for new discs and pads for the Spec C, next day delivery :D sorted 8)

Tony :)

7. Tony Burns

Tony Burns New Member

http://www.godspeedbrakes.co.uk best to call him really :wink:

Tony :)