Bugeye Wrx to Sti headlight Up Grade

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by Davec, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Davec

Davec New Member

Just purchased some Sti headlights to up grade the Stock Wrx items and need some help to wire them up. I have had a go but they are not quite configured right. I have earthed the high and main beams and connected the two lives together on the Sti connectors and they work but are dim and not quite are they should be.

Do we know we know anyone who can help or do the install for me.

Contrary to poplar belief i.e. Avatar I've been a lads member far longer than I can remember!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  2. Davec

Davec New Member

Sorted lights out, thanks for your support once again LADS! Kind of reminds me why I dropped this club in the first place!

3. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

why , cos no one answerd youre questions ??:rolleyes:

4. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

awh did no one answer your question within 24hrs,

search the info is out there on quite a few forums

5. Davec

Davec New Member

A response! Too late. Like I previously said they are sorted. The club was initially set up to offer support to Subaru owners / enthusiasts there is very little evidence...............you know what I can't be ars*d!

6. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

Sorry to read that your request wasn't answered within your timescale. Yes this site is for Subaru owners/enthusiasts and admin do try to monitor 24/7 My reply would of been to contact one of our sponsors, I am a bit surprised with you being a long standing member that you didn't call upon their knowledge before ours.

TunnelMeister likes this.
  7. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

Proper throw your toys out of the pram moment :mad: