Brake and wheel cleanup

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Tenbags, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

My brakes were rubbish so i've stripped them down to find a piston on each side seized so i cleaned them up and re-sealed them, put grooved discs on and gave them a coat of 'Lambourghini green' paint. Also not happy with standard silver wheels so without committing to having them powder coated and not liking the colour i stripped them and sprayed them black to see how i live with them for a month or two. The hubcentric spacers are due in this week at the speed factory to widen the stance 25mm each side and need to save for to have it lowered and other things, vane spoiler, lower grille, splitter, mudflaps etc but the wife wants to pay for a holiday!!
    Anyway not sure how black on black works so any feedback will be appreciated chaps.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. andyroop1

andyroop1 Member

Lambo green rocks ! :lol:

3. ellierotty

ellierotty Member

im rocking the black on black look. looks goood

4. snowball scoob

snowball scoob New Member

looks good in all black with that little spec of green showing through - good move painting them green :)

5. Torque

Torque Active Member

Like 8)

6. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

Cheers guys I'll prob end up getting the wheels coated black then, I got my black/green idea from my mates nova sr I used to race when I had my mg metro, can't beleive that was 20 years ago!!

7. snowball scoob

snowball scoob New Member

i had a Nova 1.4SR when i was in college lol :D :D many happy days behind the wheel of that :D :D and you're right it was 20years ago when i had mine - i got it when i started college in 1993 lol :)