Another of our projects....VW content involved.

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by Neil, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Neil

Neil Active Member

Cheers chaps. :)

I intentionally didn't mention the name of Lukes company for fear of breaching Lads rules, but yes it is the same owner as the Mini.

I got to admit though that a lot of the ideas were Lukes, and the quality that he required was, shall we say, almost unobtainable.

This car has really tested me to my limits, and took approx 3 months solid work. :shock:

Just a quick one to ponder, there are nearly 20 coats of clearcoat on this car. :lol:

If you ever get a chance to view the car in the flesh, you would appreciate some of the many many great features...

Such as obtaining a LHD door card for the passenger door, so that the interior is symetrical. Along with the Audi R8 steering wheel, where the buttons on it now control the air ride suspension...

2. Watky

Watky New Member

Truly amazing Neil and a tribute to your skills!!! Can't wait to see my pods now :lol: :lol:

3. Fixel

Fixel New Member

Top class craftsmanship there, excellent job.

4. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Stunning looking car Neil. 8)
    The quality of your work never ceases to amaze me ! :shock:

5. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

looks very nice that neil,

interior is awsome too, they rs4 seats??

only thing i dont like are the new wheels, prefer it on the alphards,

6. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Wicked looking Car Neil. Gill was telling me about it for a while on the way home when she saw it.

Whats next?

7. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

niel have you tried fusor? made by lords sold through freclair in the uk, its expensive but sure as hell beats all the plastic welding. its really really good and will do all plastics, even ford white bumpers etc

8. Neil

Neil Active Member

Cheers chaps.

The owner is not a girl, he just likes BRIGHT interiors. :D

Cheers for that Jake, I'll be giving you a shout in the near future. ;)

9. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Stunning car and attention to detail, thanks for taking the time to post up.

Andy :D

10. Neil

Neil Active Member

11. GMANWRX

GMANWRX New Member

Amazing job that Neil, Looks Awsome, very very 8)