A Tough decision, But its for the best

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Trev, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Trev

Trev Moderator

Due to a forthcoming change in direction which will throw up lots of variables and the fact I have issues I need to devote more time to, I have taken the VERY hard thought and difficult decision to step down from Admin.

As stated today at the meeting, devoting the time and energy to such a prolific club needs 110% and if your mind is on other things that is not possible.

It has been with pride I have been able to found a truly great concept that so many people have gained enjoyment and friendship from and I am confident the club will go from strength to strength with the people who take on the mantle.

I would like to thank everyone who has ever been part of the club for making it so successful and in particular the people who along the way have put time and effort in to enable that success.

I will still be around but in a limited capacity helping to administer the forum.

But my first task is to get LADE ( Lancashire And District Evo's ) off the ground. :lol:

All the best.

Trev

2. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

all the best trev you have done a cracking job on the admin team. :wink:

3. mufcdamo

mufcdamo New Member

bloody hell another one gone :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

4. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Youve donea cracking job over the last 4.5 years Trev. Bought time, you paid the misses some attention - might even try consumating that marriage :wink: :?:

All the best in the future.

See you round :lol:

5. Gary

Gary Active Member

I know how much you deliberated on this Trev and as we have said,it must be the right decision for you made by you.

Best of luck for the future and thanks for everything :)

6. whizzkid

whizzkid New Member

Could not agree more :wink: :wink:

7. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

This has been a very difficult decision made by Trev and not one that has come lightly I can tell you.

Let's get one thing straight, LADS came about because of an idea by Trev and the fact remains LADS was his 'baby' and it continues to grow with others in place to hopefully carry on with that.

Thank's Trev for the whole idea of LADS, I'm sure you will be around for a long time to come, hopefully still attending meetings and getting involved.

Good luck for the future mate :wink:

8. Mr.H

Mr.H New Member

Good luck with everything, and I hope you enjoy a stress free future! :)

9. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

All the best Trev for the future :wink:

10. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

all the best trev :D

11. scoo8y

scoo8y Member

All the best Trev. Don't know you personally but being a member of the club, is something I am pleased to be a part of and its down to you and others that have made it that way. Well done & good luck in all you do in the future :lol:

12. Watky

Watky New Member

All the best Trev!! :) ,i hope the club can move forward from this :?:
    Mark.

13. Tangochile

Tangochile New Member

All the best for the future Trev, the club is a credit to you :D

14. Willo

Willo New Member

All the best Trev, :D

15. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

:shock:

16. scoobyste

scoobyste Member

All the best Trev :wink:

17. 3PEAKESLEGACY

3PEAKESLEGACY New Member

All the Best for the future Trev.
    You have done a cracking job building the club into what it is :lol: :lol:

18. Is it only 4 1/2 years since we were stood at the top of my drive and you mentioned starting a club :shock: ?

What you leave behind is hopefully what you imagined (or more than) with those first few thoughts, and I'm sure LADS will go from strength to strength using the great foundations you and previous admin members have laid.

As others have mentioned I'm sure it was a difficult decision, but family comitments/life MUST take precedent over a hobby, no matter how enjoyable (or is that stressful :wink: ) the hobby is.

Its good to know you'll still be around for the foreseeable future and I sincerely hope everything works out well for you.

Chris

19. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Here, here. What more can be said :!:
    Trev you have been the catalyst that has seen LADS grow to what is today.
    Hope all is well with you in the future :wink:

20. HYP1C

HYP1C Active Member

Whats goin on , I miss 1 meeting to watch the Blues , and I've missed allsorts !!
    Good luck Trev , but LADE !!! :x ,I hope you do , now you're devoting more time to other things mate :lol:
    You gave me and my 22B somewhere to go , and made me very welcome.

Cheers
    Gary