A BIG BIG Thank you LADS @ 15

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by ELV1S, Oct 14, 2018.

1. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Guys, myself and the rest of the admin team would just like to thank you to ALL the loyal members over the years that have supported this club through thick and thin.

Especially those that are still members and pay their subs every year to help keep this club going, you know who you are, thank you.

To the sponsors of the club in the past years to and again those that have stayed loyal to LADS to this day :clap:

Cotton Competition
    AdgeSpeed
    CAMS
    Wheelrite
    The Polishing Booth

Happy Birthday Lancashire and District Subaru OC

2003 - 2018
    TBC

2. Enjoyed every minute :party:
    Here's to the next 15 :)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  3. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Jesus, it was only just 10 years.... cracking club, and will be a paying member as long as you want us around. Will always have the scooby.... itll end up like triggers brush.

Just also like to say thank you to all the admin over the years. You've done or do a Cracking job.

HAGGY and ELV1S like this.
  4. Gary

Gary Active Member

Not been around much these past few years due to change of cars and circumstances but had some fantastic times and memories that will stay with me a lifetime

Widdowmaker and ELV1S like this.
  5. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

yes ,, got to say ive enjoyed this club and events over the years ive been here !! met some nice people asswell !

Widdowmaker and ELV1S like this.
  6. T1RONE

T1RONE Active Member

Happy birthday LADS. Been a pleasure being a member since 2007

7. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Congratulations on reaching 15 years to everyone in the club; but in particular to the hard working, dedicated and often un-thanked members of the LADS Admin team, past & present. Without your continued support LADS may not have reached such a significant milestone. Well Done!!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    deansdad and ELV1S like this.
  8. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

It’s been ok I suppose ;)
    Have had some of my most memorable days, weekends, events with the club and made some amazing and life long friends, and Gary Hall!:rofl:
    All those who have kept the club going for all theses years, members, Admin and friends and families, have done a fantastic job, but special mention has to go to Dave, the glue that has held the club together.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    mickp, ELV1S, W2TKY and 1 other person like this.