22b

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by markscooby, Mar 3, 2012.

1. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

2. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

It's been up for sale twice recently, sold for 10.5k from salvage auctions, then appeared on eBay with a new screen and panels a bit straighter, went for 12k on eBay and now back on again, will cost 5k to put right with original panels and it's registered as a CAT C, ok if your gonna keep it but you'll never sell it on and make anything out of it IMO

Gaz.

3. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

Think it would cost closer to double that tbh Gaz, and where is anybody going to get original panels from..... best being broken.... and selling me the engine of course!! :wink: :lol: It's at it real full value now imho, about £6k ish.

4. Neil

Neil Active Member

Rear quarter is repairable, and the fronts would repair with a lot of time spent on them. (certainly cheaper than buying new ones)

Bonnet, door, front panels etc all the same as a 'normal' STi.

Front bumper is the rare item, eh Ste...? :wink: :lol:

5. TunnelMeister

Absolutely Neil, though I know of a slightly modified one :wink: but how about a sill, the end caps and the seal too? original sill, £1100 plus the bits iirc.

I keep saying 'original', yep it could be done for lower cost (and very nicely too if you do it might I add) but to use then sell and get the money back is a none starter really. Best bought by a group of current owners and split for what bits there are.

Looks like there's been some tinkering under the bonnet too, check out why the strut brace is missing. :wink:

6. Neil

Neil Active Member

I spotted the I/C mod too Ste ;)

Great basis for a track car though..

I reckon it's worth where it's at right now, circa £7k...

7. TunnelMeister

Ok for track but if you uprate the engine much you'll need to replace the chocolate gearbox.... :wink: :lol:

Then it IS an expensive car.