£11.95 Scratchshield Guard & White Bucket 19 Litre

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now in stock :wink: WHO WANTS ONE? Only 15 left for now!

£11.95 Scratchshield Guard & White Bucket 19 Litre

"Adjustable Guard with quality 19 Litre White Bucket Scratch Shield bucket filter system Washing your car can allways be a gamble between achieving a highly desired glass like finish and a dulling the paintwork by adding swirl marks and scratches, as if your sponge/mitt touches the bottom of the bucket picking up sharp grit, you are more likley to abrade your paint work than polish it........ Not any more, ScratchShield creates a one way filter system providing a barrier between your sponge/mitt and unseen harmful grit and debris lurking at the bottom of your bucket. Scratch Shield Patent Pending design Creates a protective barrier in the bottom of the bucket to prevent you picking up dirt and debris as you wash your vehicle, reducing your chances of scratching. Will fit in most buckets, so you can use your existing buckets. It can be adjusted to ensure a good & stable fit into your chosen bucket, reducing the chances of it tipping over. Its swirl pattern and legs act as “baffle plates” to reduce the chance of creating a “vortex” and moving the trapped dirt and debris above the shield.

[​IMG]

Michael

2. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Michael you have PM mate :lol:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read it, you need a Scratchshield pal after those Sympton's :wink:

Michael

4. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

That advert is great :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Washing a car has just been taken to a whole new level....baffle plate.....vortex :shock: :shock: :shock:

Please lord i never get a vortex in my bucket :oops: :oops:

I am going to the shed to make a baffle plate, someone order me a pizza for midnight.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mick I can sell you Just the guard for £6.95 less than the price of a Pizza with all the trimming's, Mind you...............You have six buckets....Order the Pizza. :lol:

Michael

6. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

I am already in trouble mate, just ripped the base out of Gill's washing basket. It's the perfect base for my baffle plate.

Now leave me alone i am in design mode :wink:

7. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ^

Mick, you will be needing 4 of these won't you

Michael, put me down for one, another Birthday pressy for me :wink: I'll tell missus what she got me once I've got it :lol:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Watky

Watky New Member

There's a vortex in my bucket dear Lizer dear Lizer.... :lol:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This chap didn't use a Scratch Guard and look what I had to sort out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A 50/50 showing before and after.
    [​IMG]

Michael

11. pete_h

pete_h Member

is there a discount for 2? :D (i.e. for 2 bucket method?)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll do two for £22 as long as its cash not on a card.

Michael

13. Batman4583

Batman4583 New Member

Hi Michael, is this offer still valid? If so, put me down for 2. I'll pick up next Monday if you have them in stock. Get the Scooby back from Wheelrite this Saturday. It will need cleaning.

:p :p :p :p

Stephen

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've put two on one side for you. :D

Michael

15. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

put 2 aside for me too please m8 :wink: