Buttertubs 2019

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Scooby Towers, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Full details are posted in the members section but if you fancy a long run out on some great roads with a pub lunch then please add your name below.

LADS Anniversary run out - Sunday 24th November.

Start point is the McDonalds near Clitheroe (Post Code BB7 9WF), which is just off the A59. Please aim to arrive around 9am.

You will need a full tank of fuel and its advisable to have a co-driver to read the directions and caution notes. Your co driver will need a pen/pencil to strike through the notes and the route will only be handed out on the day.
    If you can’t find a willing Co-driver then you can run single crewed, but you'll have to tag onto the bumper of a similar style driver in order to follow the route. We will also attempt to loan you a co-driver if we have spare attendees.

Lunch will be a pub meal halfway round and we aim to finish around 4pm near to the M65.

If you interested in taking part just add your name below, and if you have any questions just drop me a PM or see me at the LADS meeting on the 24th.

Chris

2. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

oh yesssss

3. Another great run :)

ELV1S, HAGGY and T1RONE like this.
  4. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Looked like a great turn out to mate, glad you got the numbers in the end,, sorry I couldn't make it.

5. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

Great day as always and was nice to be able to keep up in my lawnmower

Attached Files:

6. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

Doesn’t seem like anyone’s posted for a while!!! I’m back on the Buttertubs this year!! That’s if it’s a go with all the Covid 19!! You know I’ll be 2metres in front @Chris Towers I’ve got myself a 2003 Clio 172cup which I’ve fully stripped and painted and is track and buttertubs ready!! Can’t wait and looking forward to meeting up again this year.

deansdad likes this.