Silverstone Classic 26/27/28th July 2019

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by ELV1S, Nov 25, 2018.

1. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

[​IMG]

Silverstone Classic

We have been lucky enough to have been accepted to have a LADS Club Stand on the Infield Club Display Area on the weekend of the Silverstone Classic.

The weekend provides spectacular historic motor racing on the world famous circuit, free access to the paddocks and grandstands, displays from over 100 car clubs featuring more than 10,000 classic cars over the weekend, plus interactive driving activities and dynamic demonstrations. There’s plenty of entertainment to enjoy too, with live music from headline acts, air displays, a vintage fun fair, and a shopping village... all included in the ticket price. It’s an event for the whole family.

The event runs over the three days 26/27/28th July 2019, but there is a set up day on Thursday 25th July.

The club’s dedicated code for the event is CCD00742019. Please note that you will need to enter this code on Buy Tickets to gain access to the Car Club Display Packages.
    When booking, car club members will be asked for make, model, year and registration number of the vehicle they intend displaying at the event.
    Super early bird prices are only available until 31st December 2018

• Period 1: Super Early Bird – Until 31st December 2018
    • Period 2: Early Bird – 1st January to 31st March 2019
    • Period 3: Standard – 1st April to 31st May 2019
    Car Club Ts & Cs

Camping is available at Silverstone Woodlands campsite, within walking distance of Gate 15 just south of Club Corner, Mains, showers and toilets are provided in purpose built buildings and other on-site facilities include a general store and "Petrol Heads" pub. Electric hook up is available to purchase. Camping tickets can be purchased at the same time as event tickets www.silverstoneclassic.com/camping
    About Silverstone Woodlands*
    On the doorstep of the circuit, Silverstone Woodlands is ideally positioned to offer the very best, most convenient camping experience at the Classic... which is why we have partnered with them as the official campsite* for the event. We act as a reseller of the camping here in order to provide a one-stop shop for you to buy tickets to enjoy your full-weekend festival experience with us.

Benefits at Woodlands include:

• The campsite entrance is only 250 metres from the circuit’s Gate 15
    • You can arrive from 09:00 on Thursday 25th July and stay until midday on Monday 27th July
    • A complimentary shuttle service – hop on the shuttle, there’s no need to walk
    • Permanent purpose-built toilets (clean!) and showers (hot!)
    • Quality onsite food caterers at the Petrol Head Pub
    • A campsite shop selling all your daily essentials
    • Site security – feel safe with a team of qualified security staff patrolling the site
    There is also a dedicated area for our disabled visitors situated next to the toilet and shower facilities.

All vehicle types are welcome including cars, campervans and motorhomes - when booking, you just need to specify whether you are arriving in a car or a "live-in" vehicle. Whilst there is no formal restriction on pitch size, please keep your pitch to a reasonable size to ensure there is enough room for everybody.

Electrical hook-ups are available for an additional fee. Simply add this as an extra to your order.

Ok guys, for anyone that fancies a great weekend away, please follow the info above, hopefully I have included ALL the links required, but I'm sure you can navigate your way round.

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

1. ELV1S - camping

3. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

1. ELV1S - camping
    2. HAGGY - camping

ELV1S likes this.
  4. 5N!P3R

5N!P3R Active Member

1. ELV1S - camping
    2. HAGGY - camping
    3. 5N!P3R - camping

HAGGY and ELV1S like this.
  5. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ok guys, just to add, the next date for the next early bird packages available ends 31st March, so you have until then at this next available price

HAGGY likes this.
  6. 555wrx

555wrx Active Member

1. ELV1S - camping
    2. HAGGY - camping
    3. 5N!P3R - camping
    4. 555wrx - camping

7. 555wrx

555wrx Active Member

Just a reminder that there is now only 10 days left to take advantage of the early bird offers. From the 1st April a 3 day ticket goes up to £120 from £102.00

Camping stays at £49 per person for the weekend and ehu is £70 per pitch.

HAGGY likes this.
  8. Riley STI

Riley STI Active Member

1. ELV1S - camping
    2. HAGGY - camping
    3. 5N!P3R - camping
    4. 555wrx - camping
    5. RILEY STI -camping

9. Steve777

Steve777 New Member

From M-SOC

Steve 777 - Sunday
    Scoobyspud - Sunday
    Salsa-King - Sunday

Looking forward to it, I’ll update if anymore sign up @ELV1S :thumb:

Cheers

Steve

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    555wrx, ELV1S and HAGGY like this.
  10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Thanks for the update Steve, speak soon pal

11. Steve777

Steve777 New Member

Added Phil (Salsa-King) as well now Dave @ELV1S

ELV1S likes this.
  12. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ok guys and girls, we have some terrific news, we have been allocated a slot on the track for the lunch time parades on the Friday 26th
    So if you are booked in from that day and inc that day you will be part of the parade, so far that's 5 of us.

This will be under pace car speed and we are to follow the pace car, briefings will be given on the day.

1. ELV1S - camping
    2. HAGGY - camping
    3. 5N!P3R - camping
    4. 555wrx - camping
    5. RILEY STI -camping
    6. Steve 777 - Sunday
    7. Scoobyspud - Sunday
    8. Salsa-King - Sunday

555wrx, 5N!P3R and HAGGY like this.
  13. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

ok guys

We are after a brief description and spec of your cars please, can you send them to either myself or Judith for your spec sheets.

Thanks

14. 555wrx

555wrx Active Member

Hi guys

Quick reminder about a few details for your spec sheets please, Nige got yours thank you

Also, those that are taking part in the track parade on Friday is there anything particular about your car that you would like the commentators to mention? I have provided some background info on the models and the marque in general.
    They need this ASAP please - like yesterday!! I will be sending this info tomorrow (12th June) evening

Thanks

Judith

HAGGY likes this.
  15. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Guys, we have a 3 day pass for driver, car and passenger to this event, you can either do the three days or whichever suits you?

For all the info and price of the passes please contact me via PM or any other method

Alternatively see me at the meeting on Sunday.

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    HAGGY likes this.
  16. Riley STI

Riley STI Active Member

Hi people is a meeting point for next week or are we all just meeting down at Silverstone ? :think:

17. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ok guys

For anyone wanting to can we all meet up at the now usual place for heading in that direction of the country, which is here.

Juniper Farm off Jnc 21 of the M6, around 12.00 midday so we can all get sorted and shopping done.

Address:

Juniper Lane,
    Manchester Road
    Woolston
    Warrington
    Cheshire
    WA3 6DR
    Map here

Riley STI likes this.
  18. 5N!P3R

5N!P3R Active Member

So looking forward to this so are we meeting on the Thursday @ 12

19. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Yes John, sorry I should have posted that, sometimes I take it for granted we've spoken about it at some point.

20. 5N!P3R

5N!P3R Active Member

Is anyone meeting at the meet point ? As I’m here on my own