Nice impreza hatch for sale, anyones on here?

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by andyscoob, Nov 5, 2017.

1. andyscoob

andyscoob Active Member

2. T1RONE

T1RONE Active Member

Don't know the car but I personally wouldn't touch the hatch STI unless the engine had been forged which it doesn't look like it has as it isn't in the advert. May be worth ringing them to see if there is any paper work to show if it has been done? Looks a tidy motor though from the photos!

3. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

well ,, adgespeed has done work on it i see in the photos of receipts soo you could ask him about it as hes one of our sponsors !;)

4. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Agree with Ryan. The Hatch is a great car but if you are looking to buy then a forged car is essential. No matter how well you look after it the early engines are prone to failure.

HAGGY likes this.
  5. andyscoob

andyscoob Active Member

Went to view the car, it was a beauty, absolutely stacks of paperwork with it which added up to thousands. Spoke to Adge as well about it and he had nothing but good things to say about the car and the previous owner. We talked about the 2.5 engine and the stories surrounding the engine. He was of the opinion that yes some of the engines do go but he has also come across some which have never had any issues at all. My friend has been offered a fantastic deal on his part exchange so is leaning towards going for it. I was tempted as well to be honest and I never really liked the hatchback.

T1RONE and HAGGY like this.