RE map recommendations Lancashire

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by Riggers, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Riggers

Riggers Member

I'm new to the Subaru scene looking for a good tuner help would be appreciate

2. T1RONE

T1RONE Active Member

Hello mate, Steve Cotton of Cotton Competition based in Garstang re-mapped my p1 a few years back and did a great job, also has done many on here, I would highly recommend them for servicing as well as tuning

Riggers likes this.
  3. Riggers

Riggers Member

Thanks mate I spoke the them last week but thought I'd ask. As you all no there's good tuners and some who think they can

T1RONE likes this.
  4. TEACHn17

TEACHn17 Active Member

Another vote here for cot comp. Steve is a top bloke and they really know their stuff.

5. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Andrew Carr has mapped all my cars. No issues.

Best to go through someone to get hold of him like Scoobyspares

Brian at cams uses ade tuning. But never had anything done off him so can't pass comment

6. SUELEE-PC

SUELEE-PC New Member

Andrew Carr mapped my bugeye to 350 bhp and got a print out , he is at Carnforth

7. Riggers

Riggers Member

Thanks guys

8. chrisr

chrisr Active Member

Mine is Being done at ADE later next week

9. ZANNY

ZANNY JDM WIDETRACK SPEC Z

ADE put the pops and bangs on my scoob and checked it over for me very nice guy, knows what he's doing will talk you through anything you're not sure about very easy to contact also has his own premises where he works from.
    I'll be taking the golf diesal for a tweak this year after getting rid of the egr valve on it

Riggers likes this.
  10. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

I have my cars mapped a few times:wasntme:
    Mainly by Andrew Carr great mapper but very hard to get hold of.

I have used Ade tuning 3 times already and found him to be great and easy to get hold of and I shall be sticking with him from now on.

Andrew and Ade will also be able to map your standard ecu ( car age dependent) some mappers may try and sell you a new ecu as that is all they know how to map. So do your research you might save yourself a few quid.

Riggers likes this.
  11. Riggers

Riggers Member

Right so stick to ade or cotton. Il call them both se what the say. Thanks for the info guys

12. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

You could alway give Andrew a call you may get lucky

13. Riggers

Riggers Member

Whos this Andrew and the name of his firm

14. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Teamcarr.net

Spoke to him today actually lol

15. chrisr

chrisr Active Member

Had my map done at ADE, I am pleased with how responsive it is, Not really driven it hard but the figures were 332 bhp & 298 torque

16. Riggers

Riggers Member

Thanks for letting me no. What year of car do you have and what mods

17. chrisr

chrisr Active Member

Its a 2001 WRX, Mods are: STi Top mount, TD04 Hybrid Turbo, STi injectors, Walbro Fuel pump, Silicone intake pipe, De cat down pipe, De cat up pipe, Miltek exhaust, K & N induction kit with hard pipe, New NGK plugs & Oil change with Millers oil.

18. Did you get the tune done Riggers? Considering same with Ade or Cot Comp for my 2014 STI.

19. Riggers

Riggers Member

Not yet iv got all the bits except the cat back it's coming from the states . I'm using cottom comp we now have the plan and what I want launch control blip up and down shift hard cut rev limiter and as much power as I can on the stock injectors with a big fuel pump for nowim hoping for about 370 380

Darren Garside, HAGGY and T1RONE like this.
  20. Riggers

Riggers Member

The cars been to see Brian at cams I pick it up tomorrow it's now running 380hp the injectors maxed out. So it should be a fun ride home tomoz I can't wait

ZANNY, HAGGY, mickp and 1 other person like this.