wr1

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Obey 1, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Obey 1

Obey 1 Well-Known Member

going looking at another motor sunday a black 2005 waggon ,as gona put mine to storage as somebody tried to take it they damaged the wing and bumper tried to catch them but sped off so be off to jakes then in storage

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ass holes :mad:

Obey 1 likes this.
  3. ZANNY

ZANNY JDM WIDETRACK SPEC Z

Wounded :mad:
    Hope you get it sorted without too much Agro pal

4. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

scumbags they are Dave , sorry to hear this news mate !!:devil:

5. Obey 1

Obey 1 Well-Known Member

cheers guys i think best to get it off the road and get a run around and enjoy when need to get it out still when chance will bring to meets

HAGGY likes this.
  6. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

Makes my blood boil when things like this happen to peoples pride & joy. Hope you get it sorted out, it will be in good hands with Jake. ;)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  7. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Ditto sorry to hear that Dave

8. Obey 1

Obey 1 Well-Known Member

gona collect this next week 2005 apparentley rare colour for year full leather parking sensors and sunroof
    [​IMG]

thatscoobyrocks, ZANNY and ELV1S like this.
  9. Obey 1

Obey 1 Well-Known Member

update on this due to insurance and the postcode insurance to high and have to pull out of this purchase so pi....d off with the insurers these days

10. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

How much do they want

11. Obey 1

Obey 1 Well-Known Member

well who i am with now they not insuring my postcode next term so i asked for a search approx 700 - 800for each car and engine search other insurers even more so give up

12. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Couldnt you put it with the wr1 and multi car insurance it ??

13. Obey 1

Obey 1 Well-Known Member

cant do nigel they all treat it has seperate insurance for both then discount it ,and has the insurance on the wr1 and other subarus we have had i have allways been the named driver as i walk to work and my wife has the car so i would have to start a fresh insurance for myself with no NCB

HAGGY likes this.
  14. ....not always the case.
    I "multi car'ed" for the first time last year and while I agree its just a way of getting you to have two policies with one company, as a "introductory" offer they matched my NCD on both polices.
    A year later I thought I'd be stung on the renewal, but no, they honored my 15+ years NCB on both policies !!!

15. Obey 1

Obey 1 Well-Known Member

who is that with as i have missed out on a great car

16. can't advertise - I'm admin (PM sent !)

Obey 1 likes this.