Time Attack/Tunerfest Outlon Park

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Tim, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Afternoon all,

This morning I posted up on the Facebook to see how many people would be interested in coming on a stand with us rather than parking in the field and risk dents etc along with mud splatters. If nothing else, the show stand provides a safe parking spot for you to go off and spectate the time attack event and visit the trade stands. Also on the day there will be public track time in between runs and a show and shine competition will be running

More information available at:

http://www.tunerfest.co.uk/

So far I have 14 people wanting to partake, excluding whatever vehicles me and Brian take down, and any LADS wanting to come will be more than welcome

I am currently awaiting a reply from the organisers as to progressing with booking this etc but I need to have a number to approach them with

Please let me know your thoughts guys

2. mikey

mikey Member

hi tim ,i would definitely be up for this,put my name down,

Tim likes this.
  3. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

No worries Mikey, with you on the list I'm up to 22 cars including one each for me and Brian. I will get more details and info up for you as and when I receive it

Also, this event is on Brian's birthday so there may be some 'additional' plans being put in motion :wasntme:

4. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

I'm in if there's room.

5. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

Sounds good in if room

6. 555wrx

555wrx Active Member

Add me & Mr H to the list please Tim.

Tickets ordered :)

7. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Thanks for the replies so far everyone, I have received confirmation that my request for a 25 car stand is confirmed and booked but there is room to expand if necessary as its filling fast

You are all on the list, anyone who has not booked already can drop ticket money off at Cams with me and Brian or send it to me via PayPal and I will submit the group bookings for all tickets. We're trying to work on a deadline of the 12th May for payment as this allows me to submit everything within the 'early bird' price deadline of £12 per person, any tickets bought after that would be £15 or on the day it will be £18 at the gates.

8. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

I'll pay you when I drop the gas guzzler off on Saturday :D

9. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Quick reminder for everyone I'll be in work at Cams tomorrow if anyone wants to call in for a brew and drop off ticket money, thank you

10. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Gas guzzler?? It will go anywhere on £10 that car! The kettle will be on ready for you

11. mikey

mikey Member

hi tim, tony is very kindly going to drop my payment in tomorrow.thanks to tony and tim

Tim likes this.
  12. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Cheers much appreciated, I'll get you ticked off the list. Also, I've replied to your pm about the service :)

13. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

Fire your paypal details over plz bud thanks

14. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Pm sent ;)

15. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

Paid bud and thanks

Tim likes this.
  16. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

23 cars paid up already :cool::cool: just a heads up that I'm submitting the paperwork and everyone's details at the end of the week to catch the early bird ticket prices, if anyone else wants to join us?

Tickets are still available up to and including on the day itself but at higher prices

17. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

Hi Tim - are the tickets required per car or per person?

Cheers

18. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Per person

19. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

So Sat 11th July... what time to meet/ get there?

20. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

No it's Saturday 9th July, for some reason the website still shows the 2015 dates :think:

Not planned that side of things, people are coming from a pretty wide spread area so I need to work out some suitable locations then work out the times, I will keep everyone updated as soon as any plans are made