My new run around

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by ELV1S, Jan 30, 2016.

1. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

After owning the CitroenC5 for almost 6 years, I decided it was time to upgrade and got a liking for these over the last twelve months or so :)

BMW 530D M Sport
    232 BHP
    369 lbft torque

Citroen and Beemer 006.JPG Citroen and Beemer 007.JPG Citroen and Beemer 007.JPG Citroen and Beemer 008.JPG Citroen and Beemer 009.JPG Citroen and Beemer 006.JPG Citroen and Beemer 007.JPG Citroen and Beemer 008.JPG Citroen and Beemer 009.JPG

Gary, mickp, ProdriveWagon and 3 others like this.
  2. madman

madman Well-Known Member

Dave you ready for the snow !!!!!! just been out very light snow passed three BMW's

ProdriveWagon and W2TKY like this.
  3. whitep1

whitep1 Active Member

Thats a fair upgrade:speechless: from a citreon

Looks lovely that Dave,i reckon you,ll get a taste for the quality of BMW now and we,ll see you in an M3 shortly:)

Steve

ProdriveWagon, HAGGY and ELV1S like this.
  4. whitep1

whitep1 Active Member

And as you know,we get 2 days of snow a year so you,ll be smart enough to not rush out and spend loads on winter tyres etc:)

Snow is easy as you know being a proffesional driver,but as everyone sensible knows even a Subaru is useless on ice

Steve

ProdriveWagon likes this.
  5. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Agree totally Steve, we've both driven in snow with artics, I'm sure i can handle a BMW, it isn't the first rear wheel drive car I've driven over the years, I know the power is a lot different and your right the build quality is something else mate, I won't be buying an M3, but I know someone who might ;)

Paul/madman
    I haven't bought it to race Subaru's bud, but thanks for your input :)

ProdriveWagon, buggygx and HAGGY like this.
  6. buggygx

buggygx Member

Is this your daily? They have a nice power kick the 530's.

7. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

nice car this , loveley ride and powerful ! :cool:

ProdriveWagon and ELV1S like this.
  8. madman

madman Well-Known Member

Dave wasn't being a smart ass
    was just saying a lot of people have BMWs and have not got a clue how to drive rear wheel drive cars apart from floor it and sit with the arse end going all over the place

9. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

New car looks great mate. Red is a colour I really like, when it's well cared for it does look special. Loads of MPG, power and comfort........result.

10. whitep1

whitep1 Active Member

Your right mate;),even on the BMW forums they admit it,soon as september comes everyone is on there worrying and asking about winter tyres,and i always suggest just learning to drive a bit better and use more common sense:)

Steve

11. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

It is mate, I just wanted something with quality and comfort and something to get me out of trouble when I needed it and looks good at the same time and this ticked all the right boxes, then this one came up in this colour, with the right dash and black leather, with paddle shift lol,

Paul/madman
    I know bud, but so long as I can use my experience I should (fingers crossed) be ok in bad weather? :blush:

12. madman

madman Well-Known Member

it defo looks nice

13. T1RONE

T1RONE Active Member

Looks great mate

14. Yours must the only special edition BMW out there - its got a stalk for indicators :rofl:

15. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

Looks well that Dave ;)

ELV1S likes this.
  16. Gary

Gary Active Member

Very nice Dave,bet your well pleased
    we'll have a meet up when Sam's Evo Tommi Makinen arrives in the UK

ELV1S likes this.
  17. Scooby Stevo

Scooby Stevo Well-Known Member

very nice dave, was looking at these before xmas and was on to buy one before the sales person decided to be an idiot

18. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Dave is it living up to expectations now you had it for a few weeks?

mickp and ProdriveWagon like this.
  19. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

More than Andy, I love it, superb to drive slowly, comfortable, relaxed but very quick when it has to be, with all the toys

20. s800byn

s800byn Member

Very nice!!! Just wondering ,did u consider an A6? Same power but 4 wheel drive!
    Thinking of selling my scooby soon one of these 2 will be it's replacement .