LADS New Forum/Website

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by ELV1S, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Jwrx

Jwrx Active Member

2. administrator

administrator Administrator Staff Member

I've upped the filesize limit to 70kb now:)

ELV1S and Jwrx like this.
  3. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

I didn't even though we were having a new website constructed, I thought the site was down. I decided to push a button & hey presto!

4. mikey

mikey Member

the site looks a lot better,thanks
    how do i stop my pages loading from the last post,i have to scroll to the top every time i open a page,thanks

5. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

It was all mentioned at last Sunday's meeting Tony, we should probably have mentioned it on the forum but how long would it have been for all to see the post as we wanted to do it asap bud.

Sorry for any inconvenienve, we are all trying to get used to it :rofl::)

6. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Well done guys

ELV1S likes this.
  7. boy racer

boy racer Active Member

Starting to look very much better! :cool:

ELV1S likes this.
  8. Silver Angel

Silver Angel Active Member

as you can see I have sussed out my avatar, just finding my way around now:wasntme:

ProdriveWagon and ELV1S like this.
  9. Gary

Gary Active Member

New site is looking great,well done lads

ELV1S likes this.
  10. Steve T

Steve T Member

The new site wouldn,t accept my password so now I have a new one . Can I revert back to my old password? Steve.

11. Steve T

Steve T Member

Also says New Member.

12. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

You should be able to change your password and have any you want in your profile, or I can change it for you Steve?

13. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

So what car do you have ? since you been a newbe since sept you havent introduced yourself !

ELV1S likes this.
  14. mariuszGTB

mariuszGTB Active Member

Looks great, I did have to reset password but it needed anyway. Just noticed that I can post "only" :D 20 pictures in one post.

ProdriveWagon likes this.
  15. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Easier all round then Mariusz ;)

Ok guys, most of you seem to be getting to grips with the new layout/forum.

As already said things still need to be changed and added, ie Sponsors banner ads, LADS picture design etc.

In the next few days more features will be added, one of the main ones is posting pictures, it will be similar to that of facebook where we can post straight from your phones/computers onto here without using photo bucket :)

The software will also re size the pictures automatically for you, again making life easier for everyone concerned.

New Member/member/Active member/Registered Member
    These you can all see under your avatars, once we have created the group to do so and organized the permissions hopefully this will sort out who can and can't post in certain areas ie the members only forum should only be allowed to be seen by those paying their LADS subscription, this should then prompt each member to pay their membership by a Paypal reminder instead of me sending out emails individually to each member every month :rofl: I hope ;)

I'll be adding more info as we go along and I learn more myself guys, happy posting and have fun

16. lee928

lee928 Member

New site looking very nice

ELV1S likes this.
  17. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Adding pictures direct and without photobucket is a massive improvement. Hopefully the changes will encourage members to post a bit more :cool::)

18. madman

madman Well-Known Member

Hi all well ad to reset me pass word. but all done now and working just finding my way around

ProdriveWagon likes this.
  19. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Lets hope so mick , most people rather post on facebook than on the forum !!

ELV1S likes this.
  20. type-ra

type-ra Member

Next week we will be moving to a new server which will allow image resizing on the fly. Fullsize images from a cameraphone will be resized automatically to 1000 pixels wide or high.

You can also drag images from a PC/Mac into the reply box & they will be uploaded to your post. You can then choose "Full image" from the image list & the full image will be shown in the post as below:

mallory.jpg

ProdriveWagon and mickp like this.