World Champion

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by mickp, Nov 23, 2014.

1. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Very well done Lewis 8) 8) 8)

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Great drive, well done Lewis 8)

3. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

The pressure was on today especially with double points at stake but champions learn to use it to their advantage, well done all round.

4. Davo

Davo New Member

Couldn't do it by himself hasn't got the talent, team orders have a lot to answer for!! Remember Colin Mcrae having to succumb to team orders to allow the lesser talented driver( Carlos Sainz ) take the championship.............Team Orders speak for themselves!!

5. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Not sure about that mate :shock:

For me, he has been the best driver this year and pretty unlucky in many of the previous seasons. If Mercedes carry the momentum through to 2015, I reckon he will be top two next year as well. Ferrari are well off the pace. Red Bull will be fighting with the rejuvenated Williams and Mclaren seem to have been left behind sadly.

With the exception of that embarrassing Mr T gold chain, I think Lewis has had a good year and handled himself well.

6. Davo

Davo New Member

I find his arrogance offensive, bet you a Mars Bar he doesn't win the Championship next year. There's too many outside influences influencing the out come of too many "O" race ; I truly believe that without outside help Hamilton would soon get found out to be the talentless no mark he really is!

7. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Not had a Mars bar in ages so you are on Davo.

I trust we are talking about a standard bar and not them little fun size versions. I only take bets on if the stakes are high :lol:

8. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

I'll take you up on the Mars Bar challenge as well unless it's restrict to one person only.

9. Torque

Torque Active Member

Fully agree, 2014 was going to be a Mercedes win and ever since Spa there's only been one driver that was going to win it.

10. Davo

Davo New Member

I'll buy a family pack just in case, I've been wrong before. I think all us motor enthusiasts would agree that it would make for a more interesting race and more raw talent would come through if team orders and driver aids were excluded, the drivers would then have to drive the car themselves allowing the naturally talented drivers to...........show their talent :wink: