Howdy from Scotland

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by ClassicMY00, Nov 23, 2014.

1. ClassicMY00

ClassicMY00 New Member

Hi there,hope it's cool to drop in. I'm the proud owner of a classic turbo 2000. I've had it since the beginning of the year and I'm slowly knocking her into shape. Although it's in decent shape and runs well the history it patchy. Going by what I do have it's either been tuned or sold by Cotton Competition sometime around 2006 and was dyno'd at TEG Sport in April 2006.

Just dropping in to see if the car is known to anyone on here and if anyone has any info on her history before moving north of the border. At the time it's reg may have been S1HMM or X644HLP.

Here's s some pictures of how she stands now....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

welcome to LADS Michael

That car was once owned by a member on here but he's not been a member since 2007, neither has the car sadly.

Good luck with ownership

Nice classic to own mate.

3. ClassicMY00

ClassicMY00 New Member

Cheers mate,I love it. She's about to get tucked up in the shed for the winter to sort out some bits an pieces. Hopefully be able to track down some info or even just some pics of it from back then.

4. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Welcome to LADS Michael :D

5. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

welcome to LADS 8)

6. ClassicMY00

ClassicMY00 New Member

Thanks for the welcome folks.

7. Torque

Torque Active Member

Hello there Michael, I got back from Stirling half an hour ago. Had another great time up in Scotland :D

8. Davo

Davo New Member

I do like the Classic, I may at some point return to one myself :wink:

9. ClassicMY00

ClassicMY00 New Member

Some of the roads up there are brilliant. I'm down in the south west,some good roads but most are really sore on the car with potholes.

Do it! Classics are the future lol

Anyone rememberer what the past members name was that owned my car? Just so I can have a look and see if there's any old posts that might give me some history of the car.